Glock Talk banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Devious Member
40,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
****in *****

Went to the dentist today to get my teef cleaned and skipped hittin' the gym.

Whadda gileyman ....

then took the GF out for all you could eat ribs.

I was doin good stickin to the daily workout 'till today.

Guess she'll have to earn her dinner tonite, gotta burn calories somehow.

I'm starting a new routine, so I'll that is my excuse.

Anyone else here workout?

· Broken Member
1,264 Posts
i used to be a powerlifter in college and worked out 4 hours a day 5 days a week. Those days are long gone and haven't been to the gym in about, hell, a year and a half. I miss it. There isn't enough time in the day for me right now. I would love to get back in there though.

· hates you
32,059 Posts
Sissy. I get infusions at my neurologists's office cause I'm a cripple, and I still show up to the gym when I'm supposed to. :supergrin:

· Devious Member
40,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ya know what osiruscyn ... now that I'm back in the swing of things, my body actually expects a workout and I feel like crap if i don't get one. It is very hard to find time, I had to make it. I block out my calendar every day for my workout time so I don't get called into a stoopid meeting.

I'm lucky to have a fully equipped gym at work, so I work out over lunch, hit the shower and am back at my desk.

Scream - anyone who sticks metal through their dick is more of a man than I will evar be dude, you win

:bowdown:

· Premium Member
8,084 Posts
On and off. I'm by no means a weight lifter, but I keep in reasonable shape.... strong, but not cut.

Been slacking for about 6 weeks, but I've taken up Hapkido and I've got the requisite dumbbells and pull-up bar lying around. It'll be interesting to see where I am 6 weeks from now, since cardio has ALWAYS been lacking for me.

· Viva Hate
20,894 Posts
I've been lazy as hell lately.

When I'm in fighting shape I hit the heavy bag and speed bag a lot, do the speed rope, a little running and cycling.

Basic weight training and shadowboxing with hand weights.

· hates you
32,059 Posts
itisbruno;11379093 said:
ya know what osiruscyn ... now that I'm back in the swing of things, my body actually expects a workout and I feel like crap if i don't get one. It is very hard to find time, I had to make it. I block out my calendar every day for my workout time so I don't get called into a stoopid meeting.

I'm lucky to have a fully equipped gym at work, so I work out over lunch, hit the shower and am back at my desk.

Scream - anyone who sticks metal through their dick is more of a man than I will evar be dude, you win

:bowdown:
I get that way too. If I miss a workout I get really irritable (even more than usual, ask MK). I never thought I'd enjoy it like I do, but i spend my whole day waiting until I get to go lift weights. :supergrin:

You know, all the build up to me doing my own PA as part of my piercing apprenticeship was way worse than actually doing it. Nobody ever believes this, but it's true: I had so much else to worry about (sterility, getting my angles correct, making sure the receiving tube was properly bottomed out, placement, etc) that the piercing itself didn't really even hurt. It was a pretty convincing demonstration of a human's ability to compartmentalize things to be dealt with later; an ability that has proven useful to me when I had to finish college with my legs hurting so bad that I couldn't sleep at night.

· Broken Member
1,264 Posts
they have a weight room in the jail i work at but it's a hunk of **** with old ass donated broken equipment that ****** bags try as hard as possible to break. I'm going to have to join a gym. In fact, i might do it this weekend. I could work out friday night, saturday night and sunday night. that would be a start.

When i was working out big time, I was way into it i studied like a mad man about nutrition, physiology of it and what not. At my peak was 240 pounds with 7 % body fat. I was a ****ing machine. Now I am still a machine but instead of being fed with lifts, i'm fed with coors and pasta.

· Devious Member
40,072 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Eyescream;11379194 said:
I get that way too. If I miss a workout I get really irritable (even more than usual, ask MK). I never thought I'd enjoy it like I do, but i spend my whole day waiting until I get to go lift weights. :supergrin:

You know, all the build up to me doing my own PA as part of my piercing apprenticeship was way worse than actually doing it. Nobody ever believes this, but it's true: I had so much else to worry about (sterility, getting my angles correct, making sure the receiving tube was properly bottomed out, placement, etc) that the piercing itself didn't really even hurt. It was a pretty convincing demonstration of a human's ability to compartmentalize things to be dealt with later; an ability that has proven useful to me when I had to finish college with my legs hurting so bad that I couldn't sleep at night.

You did that to yerself???

:faint:

No way man ... I could never do that ... hell, I'm scared of needles.

· hates you
32,059 Posts
itisbruno;11379414 said:
You did that to yerself???

:faint:

No way man ... I could never do that ... hell, I'm scared of needles.
I was terrified of needles. No idea what possessed me to get into tattoos and piercings like I did. Funny old world, huh? :supergrin:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts