GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't ask why, curiosity killed the cat.... I tried to put my glock 21 barrel in my glock 30 just to see if i could do it and now its stuck. The slide won't go into battery and i cannot take it back apart.....

help?

·
Registered
418 Posts
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Try using a rubber mallet as a last resort. If Glocks are s tough as people say they are, then no harm done. Well... no more harm then already done.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
:'( I figured the mags are interchangeable, what else is interchangeable!? Sure as hell not the barrels.....

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
PRAISE JESUS THERE IS A GOD!!!!

I got it off.... I swear if I could imagine losing a child that would be the feeling it would be.... I'm shaking I'm so relieved

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
if you can pull the slide back far enough you can take the internals of the upper apart and get the slide off that way... just take the slide apart just like you do when its off the gun

Alex

·
Jacks #1 Fan
6,210 Posts
Stick a pencil in the barrel to keep it lined up with the hole in the front of the slide. Then take down as normal.

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
lol...congrats, that would have sucked having to pay a smith to put everything back together for ya.

DH

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I noticed that when I had the slide unlocked like during breakdown it was catching on the trigger (I'm not a glock armorer so I won't be very technical so bear with me). When I pulled the trigger the slide would move rearward (even though it was unlocked from the frame). I gritted my teeth and pulled hard on the trigger and it popped off!!! I breathed a sigh of relief and will NEVER do anything like that again.

·
Registered
14,544 Posts
I'm glad you got it apart.
Now go stand in the corner and think about what you did.:tongueout:

If that's the worst thing to happen to you today then you are doing OK. You just learned a cheap lesson.

·
Registered
1,254 Posts
having a terrible day, thanks for the smile.

·
Registered
4,609 Posts
Now for your final act.....putting the G30 barrel in the G21!:supergrin:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts