I agree with something Piers Morgan said.

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by J_Rico, Sep 24, 2020.

1. J_Rico

J_Rico

2. 1bigK

1bigK

I always thought that Piers was pretty much pro-America, it was our guns that he hates.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jade Falcon likes this.

3. DrewBone

DrewBone

Trust me on this, it's Harry's American wife who was born and raised in California that is shaping his anti-American thoughts, in the same way that Colin Kaepernick's wife, who is a Muslim American of Egyptian and Middle Eastern decent, who also grew up in California (coincidence?), who is shaping his anti-American thoughts.

It's a west coast illness that's easily transmitted by physical contact.

4. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

Surprisingly, I've been impressed by some of the interviews I've seen of his, besides his obvious anti-gun beliefs. He really does support free speech; that is, he listens to all sides of the debate and allows others to speak their minds. And while he was NOT in support of Brexit, he has been very outspoken in honoring the referendum.

If it wasn't for his anti-gun beliefs, I would like him a lot more. He really does seem reasonable to me, outside of being anti-gun.

railfancwb and 1bigK like this.
  5. 1bigK

1bigK

Interesting that either would be commenting or giving advise on how we should vote in our election for our next president. Harry is of course a British citizen, so not eligible to vote. Piers is a permanent resident but not a US citizen, and so he too is not eligible to vote.

But the average American who hears their advise will never think to ask any questions about their citizenship and probably accept their advise as something worth considering. Such are the low information voters which America is infamous for.

Piers being a resident but not a citizen is probably directly related to Britain’s steep rate of taxation for income.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    railfancwb likes this.
  6. J_Rico

J_Rico

Guess all I really knew of him was his anti-gun bias. Glad to learn more.

Jade Falcon and railfancwb like this.
  7. NoJoy

NoJoy

On this, I agree 100%

C2867DF7-8AFA-4FFC-B5EF-95E1B6C5136E.jpeg

railfancwb and 1bigK like this.
  8. 1bigK

1bigK

As do I. But seeing as Harry is here as a guest at the moment wouldn't it be fitting if President Trump asked Harry to mind his manners or he could choose to leave? It seems that I recall that there were some issues with Harry and Meg trying to gain access to live in Canada. I do also recall that Harry was no longer able to apply for a diplomatic visa.

Last edited: Sep 25, 2020
    railfancwb and NoJoy like this.
  9. railfancwb

railfancwb

They were in Canada for awhile. Vancouver I think. Since Canada is a member of the British Commonwealth Harry is probably free to live there. Maybe his wife isn’t.

10. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon Rational

I seem to remember too, that Morgan is a supporter of President Trump. How much so, I don't know for certain. But it shouldn't be surprising given that Morgan was on Celebrity Apprentice, and in fact was one of the more memorable guests.

11. TheDreadnought

TheDreadnought

We fought a war and a lot of people died so that we don’t have to give a F what Brits think when it comes to politics.

12. nerr

nerr

Why aren't the Dems investigating this blatant foreign interference? I'm totally shocked and appalled.