GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Spewer of TROOF
9,699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I remember it being on in the background while I trolled around the cookies, chips and other pre-meal treats while playing pinball at my grandparents house.

so I’m watching it now and it’s garbage

maybe it’s the lack of a crowd and marching bands or maybe it’s the PC commentary or maybe because I hate savannah Guthrie and she always looks like she just came in from the rain.

either way, it’s a shame it’s not the same

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
I caught two seconds of it. To much virtue signaling. I did like the fact the motor cops at the beginning were not wearing underwear on their face.

·
Registered
31,034 Posts
The host on YouTube is hilarious. He is trying to keep his distance but he can't help it. He whipped out some hand sanitizer after touching something someone else had.

It was also nice just to watch the parades with no burning banter.

·
Director of civil unrest
9,236 Posts
I remember it being on in the background while I trolled around the cookies, chips and other pre-meal treats while playing pinball at my grandparents house.
so I’m watching it now and it’s garbage
maybe it’s the lack of a crowd and marching bands or maybe it’s the PC commentary or maybe because I hate savannah Guthrie and she always looks like she just came in from the rain.
either way, it’s a shame it’s not the same
Marxism ruins everything. Our country is being stolen right out from under us.

·
Pinky Out
59,147 Posts
I am glad they aired it to keep the tradition going.
They did the best with what they had to work with.

Happy Thanksgiving all and I hope you have a cheerful and happy day! :wavey:

·
Mentally Frozen
25,780 Posts
Looked like Macy's front was all boarded up.

·
Registered
4,333 Posts
It's a shame what the Democrats/Globalist are doing to this country, nothing liberal about it. They are just getting started. To millions this parade celebrates racism and colonialism. Like statues they will push for the end of this event.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
I’m watching NCAA basketball - Kansas/Gonzaga. I’m a Kansas fan because I’m from Tulsa, OK. Bill Self learned how to coach in Tulsa, ORU then TU. It’s kind of strange seeing him on TV. Last March Kansas had a good chance of winning the tournament before it was suspended. I remember seeing Bill Self interviewed just before I realized what COVID really meant.

·
Registered
6,578 Posts
Never understood parades; everybody standing around being a dork. I'm watching the Jayhawks play No. 1 right now.
I am grateful for life in America! I give to thanks to God and all of you.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts