I’m in San Diego and I’m stepping over human **** in the sidewalk

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by seamaster, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Lowcountry_Glocker

Lowcountry_Glocker

the last time I was in Denver was I believe '13. they had just legalized it, but it was not for sale in shops yet. 16th st. was interesting, even then. wouldn't want to see it now.

those signs infuriate me. I am not one to hand money out to people who claim homelessness, I SURE aint gonna do it when you're asking for dope or booze money!!! I will buy food for our locals some nights, bc I know they are actually homeless and need a hot meal. even then, we have our share of local homeless who are just compulsive drunks and usually in jail 2x a week. I do not buy them food.

2. Intolerant

Intolerant

Thank you Don. Absolutely, NYC is a huge problem for us here. We dont get any say in anything. But it isnt stopping us with moving forward with making NYC the 51st state though. We upstater`s want to get away from the NYC democrats. We are nothing like NYC liberals here in upstate NY. One of the other problems we have, is the amount of people moving up here from NYC. They have run the counties into the ground. They`ve infected the school systems. More welfare than we`ve EVER seen lately. Its sad... upstate is one of the most beautiful places you`ll see on earth. We`ve lost so many rights in upstate because of NYC. We need a wall here!

Partition and secession in New York
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Partition_and_secession_in_New_York

DonD likes this.

3. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Cow poop is nothing like human waste. Plus a dairy farm, cowyard us where you should EXPECT to walk thru poop. Cattle don't know better. Where they are they poop.
    The reason the boots are so high is (often) because of cleaning. Milk rooms, areas must be clean.
    Cattle poop, they use ( dang near) a fire hose, cleaning solution to wash area down. And the boots they wear. If 4" high it's too easy to spray on pants. So knee high is normal. I have a pair if I'm going into a barn, cattle area. (Reminds me I need to clean out spiders from them)

RichardB and Intolerant like this.
  4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

He has already pretty clearly established that. Visiting from the DU, but will not learn a thing while he is here and will go back there thinking money is paper and ink and the government knows best.

5. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

They're leaving in droves.

Unfortunately, they're bringing their D voting habits with them to everywhere they move to.

Wayward Son, treg, larry_minn and 3 others like this.
  6. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

True, but Obama couldn't actually get any gun control measures passed, because we fought him tooth and nail.

It will be the height of irony if we survived 8 years of the Obama regime without any damage to our gun rights, only to have them violated by Trump.

That's why the people who say "I'll vote Trump no matter what he does" are putting our 2A rights at risk.

Trump needs to know there will be electoral consequences if he betrays us.

Wayward Son and treg like this.
  7. Intolerant

Intolerant

And the worst time for them to pee/poop...
    is when your down in the pit of the milking parlor milking the cows.

Two showers happen...
    one that the cow gives you, the other one when you get home.

;)

RichardB and SevenSixtyTwo like this.
  8. serve_and_protect

serve_and_protect

The fact is though, due to our resistance, Obama wasn't able to get any gun control passed.

It will be very ironic if Trump's gun control record is remembered by history as worse than Obama's*, since Obama wasn't able to get anything done due to conservative resistance, only for Trump to come along and achieve Obama's anti-gun wish list.

*Actually, Trump's record on 2A is already worse than Obama's. Obama didn't ban bump stocks by executive order without compensation, or create a dangerous new "turn it in or go to prison" precedent. We can thank Mr. "Take the guns now, worry about due process later" for that.

Wayward Son likes this.
  9. B C

B C

California Democrats are the dumbest people in the country.

San Fran just made the term "felon" non-PC. God forbid you might upset the criminals.

BigBull 301 and Intolerant like this.
  10. JFrame

JFrame

I think Obama shot his political bolts with the near-trillion dollar "stimulus" bill (which accomplished worse than nothing), Obamacare (the crucial first step to establishing single-payer health care), and pushing the LGBT agenda (especially in the military). At that point, my sense is he had expended all of the political capital he could have leveraged elsewhere.

So he resorted to using executive orders and executive mandates like a madman, basically tripling (or whatever it was) the amount of government regulations, turning the Code of Federal Regulations into a labyrinthine maze.

As someone else noted above, among Obama's primary deterrents was that his draconian policies helped load Congress on the side of the GOP. He wasn't going to waste time in initiatives that didn't have a chance of getting out of the House.

11. RichardB

RichardB Matthew 25:31-46

Some of you don't have a sense of humor. My post was directed to the smelly and yucky stuff described in post #1 which I related to my first visit to Long Island dairy as a ,child. I apologize if I confused a few of you.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

12. Biggy1

Biggy1

This would be the future of our country under total Democrat Party and Fake news rule. Total insanity.

MFC4 and Intolerant like this.
  13. vikingsoftpaw

vikingsoftpaw DEPLORABLE ME!

What happend? Did San Francisco overflow?

14. reniram

reniram

Sadly true. It follows a familiar pattern. They get to new place excited about how much house they can get with the money from the sale of their place in California. After that euphoria wears off they begin to comment about nice their new state is, but wouldn't it be even better if they this or that which they had in California. Their friends visit, and the cycle is repeated ad nauseum. There are a lot of good people in California, but all you have to do is look at their state government to see how woefully outnumbered they are.

15. DonD

DonD

Yeah, it's really sad that NYC bozos drive everything, elected Cuomo and Comrade DeBlasio to perpetuate their craziness. 9 mil in NYC out of 19+ total NY. NY Times, the self proclaimed greatest newspaper on earth which is really BS and I'm sure doesn't come remotely close to fairly representing all of NY.
    Best. Don

GlockAndMan and Intolerant like this.
  16. Berto

Berto woo woo

I rode around a bear turd on the trail today, but it's the woods, and you know....

17. SevenSixtyTwo

SevenSixtyTwo

Bums are bums everywhere. They’re just as nasty here in certain areas.

18. BillKilgore

BillKilgore Previously BillKillgore

It used to be a beautiful city. Now it's a "progressive paradise".

19. Mugsie1

Mugsie1

That's not crap on the street, it's left over political promises from the left.

RussP and B C like this.
  20. B C

B C

Obama's "Hope and Change" all over the sidewalk.