I’m in San Diego and I’m stepping over human **** in the sidewalk

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by seamaster, Aug 25, 2019.

1. Intolerant

Intolerant

You are spot on correct Lt.
    I have faith that they`ll do the right thing and vote for DJT in the end though. People just cant be stupid enough to just throw it ALL away. This a wake up call for people to get off their asses and VOTE on the lower levels too! People stood idly by and let this slip thru their fingers because they thought the 2A would never allow this crap to ever get this far. But yet, some are still blind to it all.

Now granted, there ARE a few blue states you`ll NEVER fix. NY & California.
    The indoctrination is very well settled in, and way to deep to remove it.

rayzer007 likes this.
  2. DonD

DonD

Yeah, only the super rich can afford nice housing in La Jolla and you still live in a failed, leftist, crazy state. Don

MFC4 and serve_and_protect like this.

3. Tomcat1977

Tomcat1977

CA. is gone, Portland, Seattle, and I'm sure many other commie drenched Leftist crapholes on the west coast. I heard that dingbat running Frisco the other day blaming Trump for the conditions there. Now what in hell would Trump have to do with their own Policy's?

But sadly the state is thoroughly indoctrinated with the manifesto and I don't think America will ever rise again. I hate saying that cause I know there are many fellow sportsmen there, and defensive carriers, who work hard and deserve better.

I'll tell you one thing, the cops aren't going to be the fall guys for this one. If the citizenry begged for it then they can live with it. Its the only continental state Ive yet to go to and I won't even tho I have family there.

mike from st pe and MFC4 like this.
  4. Dave Brubaker

Dave Brubaker

Come to SF, the $*** will step on you.

MFC4 likes this.
  5. Intolerant

Intolerant

Who are you referring to (?)

6. seamaster

seamaster

I’m back at the hotel to take a shower.

I have no desire to visit here again.

Little Italy is still amazing. The Italian families seem to have a lot more pride in keeping their area clean and welcoming.

But downtown/tourist gas lamp area is an embarrassment.

If the citizens don’t have enough pride or intelligence to recognize that this isn’t liberty then they truly don’t have a clue of what “civilized” looks like!

mike from st pe and MFC4 like this.
  7. Wake_jumper

Wake_jumper

Un-freaking believable.

What planet is this? And what happened? San Diego is (was) one of my favorite cities.

And why is this tolerated?

And who does this?!

I know, too many questions with no answer.

" Stay classy San Diego" LOL.

MFC4 likes this.
  8. DonD

DonD

I guess I don't understand your question. All I'm saying is that even for hard working, productive citizens, most good housing in La Jolla is priced out of the reach of all but the very wealthy.

And CA is a failed state, deeply in debt and Newsome keeps piling on, more debt, more accomdations to illegals and treating most citizens as nothing more than a financial resource. Don

Intolerant likes this.
  9. P99er

P99er MGTOW??

When people like Karl Rove say, "what are they going to do, vote democrat?" The republicans are taking us for granted and need to be taught a lesson.

Obama didn't make any serious attempt at gun control, and now you think we should give DJT a pass? It's pretty sad when gun owners allow their own party to stab them in the back and get away with it.

The only time you throw away your vote is when you throw away your principles to vote.

On a happier note, somewhat related to the topic: When John McCain ejected in Vietnam, he landed in "night soil".

10. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

If you don't see a difference between public sidewalks in a first world country that are covered in human feces and a dairy barn with cows.....you're not all that bright.

11. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Democrats are turning the US into a third world craphole.

larry_minn and Intolerant like this.
  12. MFC4

MFC4

Amazingly, I hear Californians are leaving in droves. I say it’s time to build a wall around Cali, and if you voted democrat you can’t leave. Make those little commies face the consequences of their votes.

13. Intolerant

Intolerant

Oh ok Don, no problem. I just thought maybe you might have been referring to me because i`m pro gun living in the demon hole of NY state and its my fault because of all the gun laws and homeless problems here.

14. JFrame

JFrame

Sad to hear about San Diego.

I haven't quite managed to make it back to that city in decades, but I loved it the last time... o_O

15. Flags

Flags

Depressing. I got married and had my kids in San Diego late 70's and early 80's. Loved Southern Ca.
    went back for first time since probably 1987 in Feb to attend Grandson's graduation from MCRD. Not what I remembered. Still a beautiful location but people have ruined it. Since retiring have lived in Ore and now Wash. I love the coast and the mountains but the cities are just nasty, to me. I can handle the coastal areas in Ore and Wa but never again will I be in Portland or Seattle metro areas.

JFrame likes this.
  16. robhic

robhic I'm your huckleberry.... Platinum Member

Don Diego and Sgt. Garcia. (Man I'm gettin' old!)

Victor Dubya, FullClip and JFrame like this.
  17. DonD

DonD

Absolutely not throwing stones at you. For those who don't like the gun laws in their home states, many can't for any number of valid reasons, move because it's an unacceptable trade off for them.

I have very little personal knowledge of NY but it is my understanding that upstate NY is scenic and is an entirely different world from NYC. Good luck. Don

Intolerant likes this.
  18. JFrame

JFrame

Sadly, many otherwise perfectly decent locales (and people) are overwhelmed by densely-populated centers of "woke" drones.

DonD likes this.
  19. Intolerant

Intolerant

Are you kidding me? If you believe that, you sir, are EXTREMELY misinformed!

Obama was the biggest gun salesman in the history of the united states! He made every possible attempt that he could possibly get away with with gun control. What stopped obama was a republican congress. Even some of his own party were against an AWB and mag restrictions. That`s why he couldnt get the AWB re-newed! Not to mention, the political suicide, they lost big-time with gun control during BOTH of his term`s. It surely wasn`t for the lack of him trying to ban guns, or change the 2A. AND, he got caught in the gun running scheme into mexico as well. That also took its toll on his party. Then look at the corruption they got caught up into during Trump`s election. Nah, i disagree with you my friend, these democrats are some really bad people. They ALWAYS have been.

20. JFrame

JFrame

Of course, "Fast & Furious" was Obama's most egregious and blatant "backdoor" effort at invoking gun control.

IIRC, he also had the CDC exploring avenues of demonstrating how firearm ownership was a health hazard. The administration quietly shelved the study when their own data evidently proved otherwise.

And he had the EPA floating ideas about banning lead ammunition as an environmental hazard -- but word got out, and EPA was flooded with such negative feedback to their research that, again, they shelved the "study."

I'm guessing there were many more forays of which I'm just unaware.