Glock Talk banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever had any problems with their mag extensions. I placed an order back first week of the month for one of my PRS customers. and practically had to pester them to get the parts shipped out yesterday. After sending multiple emails and a Facebook message that were never returned, I got worried and called in last week. I thought they had it fixed and on the way, only to find out yesterday afternoon it still was not. Now I'm having to eat the cost of this, just to keep my customer happy. I'm hoping there is a reasonable explanation, and this is some sort of fluke. I'm hoping that is the case, but worried none the less.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Not what I was hoping to hear. This was by request on his part though. One will be for competition use, the other I'm unsure. I'll be fitting them when they arrive, maybe I can secure it a different way as a safe guard. This whole situation just has me soured, some type of email or phone call to apologize or at the very least take responsibility. Thanks for the information, I really do appreciate it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.