Glock Talk banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
$55 includes the magazine, suppose I could get the +2 extension that Pearce sells.
I have the +2 extension on a couple of the G20 mags and haven't had any issues with them, other than they dig into my side in my mag holder a little more than the stock baseplate did.

Reactions: Christopher67

·
Glocked out, have a new SIGness!
1,256 Posts
I run a Pearce +2 on one of my G29 mags and a Pearce +0 on the other. Depends on the situation and how well I need it hidden. I can say the +2 doesnt work well with a 10 coil spring, stick to the 9. When I tried it with the 10 coil, twice it jammed up in the bottom, fed one round off the top, and the rest just flopped around. The follower was stuck. With the 9 coil, its flawless.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I run a Pearce +2 on one of my G29 mags and a Pearce +0 on the other. Depends on the situation and how well I need it hidden. I can say the +2 doesnt work well with a 10 coil spring, stick to the 9. When I tried it with the 10 coil, twice it jammed up in the bottom, fed one round off the top, and the rest just flopped around. The follower was stuck. With the 9 coil, its flawless.

When you say 9 coil/10coil are you referring to a 9 round magazine & a 10 round magazine? Thanks!

·
1,256 Posts
When you say 9 coil/10coil are you referring to a 9 round magazine & a 10 round magazine? Thanks!
No, the actual coils on the springs inside the magazine. The 10 round mags should have a 9 coil spring unless they've been upgraded. I had put stiffer springs in mine, and had to switch back to use the +2 floor plate. I'm sorry to make it so confusing.

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
No, the actual coils on the springs inside the magazine. The 10 round mags should have a 9 coil spring unless they've been upgraded. I had put stiffer springs in mine, and had to switch back to use the +2 floor plate. I'm sorry to make it so confusing.

Thanks!

·
1,256 Posts
In that case, the Pearce +0 is perfect and the texture matches.

When I carried a G30, I always used a 9 round flush fit mag. Boy, try holding onto the 29 with Underwood ammo missing that pinky. It's a task!

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

·
1,256 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.