Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
https://www.sigsauer.com/store/9mm-115gr-elite-ball-fmj.html

I just bought 6 boxes.
Free shiiping with 5 or 6 boxes.

Hello,
Thank you for your order!

Once your package ships, we will send an email with a link to track your order. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account. If you have any questions about your order please call us at 1-603-610-3000 Option 1 Monday - Friday: 8:30am - 5:00pm Eastern time.

Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.

Your Order #10090XXXX (placed on October 26, 2020 7:58:43 PM EDT)
Billing Information: Payment Method:

Credit Card Type
MasterCard
Credit Card Number
XXXX-5477

Shipping Information: Shipping Method:
J

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
9MM, 115GR, Elite Ball, FMJ
Age Verification

I certify that I am at least 21 years of age.
E9MMB1-50 6 $101.70
Subtotal $101.70
Shipping & Handling $0.00
Tax $8.14
Grand Total $109.84

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Site says it is out of stock. I’d have been interested in a box or two.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Not worth buying abox or two due to $10 shipping.

Got to keep checking the site. This is the 3rd time in the last week or so I was able to buy 9mm from Sig..

·
Director of civil unrest
8,566 Posts

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
$16 a box!! No thanks! It hasn't gotten that high around here yet so I'll pass. Besides, they're out of stock anyway. You guys keep buying this chit at those prices and they'll stay at those prices when this blows over.
$17.
Blow over?
Check ammoseek and see those numbers.
https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

Ammo cost be high for a long time. Even longer if Trump loses.

·
Director of civil unrest
8,566 Posts
$17.
Blow over?
Check ammoseek and see those numbers.
https://ammoseek.com/ammo/9mm-luger

Ammo cost be high for a long time. Even longer if Trump loses.
Ever notice how gasoline prices go up in the Summer then back down a bit in the Fall and Winter? When you figure that one out, you'll understand what I'm saying.

·
Free Full Clip!
17,103 Posts
Ever notice how gasoline prices go up in the Summer then back down a bit in the Fall and Winter? When you figure that one out, you'll understand what I'm saying.
Supposedly it's supply and demand and people drive more in the summer than in the winter, so as the demand increases, the supply decreases and becomes more valuable.

Same thing that's happening with ammunition and if Biden is somehow elected, the market is never going to normalize and it will be "Welcome to the new normal" for gun owners

·
Registered
3,400 Posts
$16 a box!! No thanks! It hasn't gotten that high around here yet so I'll pass. Besides, they're out of stock anyway. You guys keep buying this chit at those prices and they'll stay at those prices when this blows over.
Not sure where you live, but 16.00 per box is pretty good .In Indiana the cheapest I have seen is 27.00 per box.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Supposedly it's supply and demand and people drive more in the summer than in the winter, so as the demand increases, the supply decreases and becomes more valuable.

Same thing that's happening with ammunition and if Biden is somehow elected, the market is never going to normalize and it will be "Welcome to the new normal" for gun owners
The summer gas costs more to make is why it costs more in the summer.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What makes it cost more to make? Does the ambient temperature make some difference in the refining process?

I find that hard to believe without a more detailed explanation.

"The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) says conventional summer-blend gasoline contains 1.7 percent more energy than winter-blend gas, which is one reason why gas mileage is slightly better in the summer. However, the summer-blend is also more expensive to produce, and that cost is passed on to the motorist."

https://newsroom.aaa.com/2013/06/wh...l Protection Agency,passed on to the motorist.

·
Registered
783 Posts
What makes it cost more to make? Does the ambient temperature make some difference in the refining process?

I find that hard to believe without a more detailed explanation.
Although already answered it is essentially because the summer gas has less pollutants allowed than winter gas because the temperature affects how the pollutants get into the air or some other epa nonsense like that.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts