For anyone planning to attend the Columbia, SC GSSF match this weekend. I would keep a close eye on Hurricane Irene as the weekend approaches. Although the actual versus projected track this far out can be off as much as a couple of hundred miles, the center of the projection as of this writing puts it hitting the North Carolina coast Friday/Saturday night. A potential disaster zone is no place to be trying to draw a bunch of GSSF competitors! If GSSF decides to pull the plug on the match, it may be a last minute decisiion and announcement thereof. I would keep a close watch here, on the GSSF website (gssfonline.com) and of course, on the hurricane itself over the next few days before you decide to saddle up and head for South Carolina!