GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Banned
8,580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was just announced by Rudy Giuliani on WABC radio that Hunter Biden's laptop contained 30+ pictures of nude, underage girls and that is the reason why it was turned over to the Delaware State Police. I really have to wonder why the FBI chose to ignore those pictures for a year.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Simple they want Hunter daddy to play ball with the Washington establishment after elected. If executed Joe will owe favors.

I am sure the rank & file agent want to roast Hunter, but their bosses do not. So the laptop will just sit at the F.B.I, why would any Agent buck his boss, so he get fired?

·
Registered
19,515 Posts
If they are anything like the FBI agents we have here they are essentially incompetent and have to have others do the work for them. They get involved after an arrest is made and the press conference is about to start.

·
Banned
393 Posts
It was just announced by Rudy Giuliani on WABC radio that Hunter Biden's laptop contained 30+ pictures of nude, underage girls and that is the reason why it was turned over to the Delaware State Police. I really have to wonder why the FBI chose to ignore those pictures for a year.
Full Circle...
The laptop was then turned over to leftist Delaware Attorney Kathy Jennings, who turned it over to the FBI Wilmington office, so it’s now back in the hands of the FBI."
https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v...res_of_underage_girls_to_delaware_police.html

·
Registered
5,186 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,501 Posts
Simple they want Hunter daddy to play ball with the Washington establishment after elected. If executed Joe will owe favors.
If either of them were executed, I think the whole country would be indebted to the establishment. :)

Reactions: pgg00

·
Premium Member
3,501 Posts
If they are anything like the FBI agents we have here they are essentially incompetent and have to have others do the work for them. They get involved after an arrest is made and the press conference is about to start.
It's funny how many agents the FBI was able to spare, immediately, when a rope was found attached to a garage door and someone felt scared. But when there is real, live, forensic evidence of multiple felonies having committed, the reaction was "We'll get to that someday, maybe..we'll have 'top men' look into it when we get around to it" and the evidence is stored in the dusty warehouse along with the Ark.

·
This used to be AMERICA........
1,477 Posts
Who CARES where it is now- obviously , copies have been made and hidden- WHEN DO WE SEE THEM??
Just SHOW US THE STUFF!!
Let the Citizens judge.

·
A swamp dude
10,925 Posts
Rudy has to keep the story alive until Election Day to influence some undecided voters, if possible. It’s sad that Trump’s campaign is hanging so much on this scandal instead of highlighting all he’s accomplished.

If the emails that talk about meetings for money can’t be linked directly and unequivocally to Joe Biden (something more than providing a share for the “Big Guy”), it’s a distraction that may not really help Trump. It’s easy to counter with Russian disinformation claims unless there’s a bombshell link to candidate Biden.

If nothing new breaks by the end of Hannity’s show tonight, it ain’t gonna happen.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Are you talking about a task force? Are you saying fed agents on task forces leave the real work to the local cops and are just along for a ride?

I'm not asking for details, just the general vibe of things.

I always thought the fed agents were the smart guys in charge of the task force and the sheriffs were the "golly gee" guys watching the feds in amazed admiration.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Rudy has to keep the story alive until Election Day to influence some undecided voters, if possible. It’s sad that Trump’s campaign is hanging so much on this scandal instead of highlighting all he’s accomplished.

If the emails that talk about meetings for money can’t be linked directly and unequivocally to Joe Biden (something more than providing a share for the “Big Guy”), it’s a distraction that may not really help Trump. It’s easy to counter with Russian disinformation claims unless there’s a bombshell link to candidate Biden.

If nothing new breaks by the end of Hannity’s show tonight, it ain’t gonna happen.
Thank you for this comment. We're getting played as hard as the Dems were a year ago.

"There is a HUGE bombshell coming tomorrow that will rid the Earth of our political opponents..."

next day....

"blah blah this that but tomorrow an EVEN BIGGER bombshell is coming that is sure to do the trick. Just sit tight."

The plot of all XYZ-gates is the same.

·
Registered
19,515 Posts
Are you talking about a task force? Are you saying fed agents on task forces leave the real work to the local cops and are just along for a ride?

I'm not asking for details, just the general vibe of things.

I always thought the fed agents were the smart guys in charge of the task force and the sheriffs were the "golly gee" guys watching the feds in amazed admiration.
Yes. The only thing they tend to be able to provide is OT money and equipment. All the investigative stuff is done by locals.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts