GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
1,232 Posts
Because he flipped and is now working for the DOJ?

Reactions: billy_56081

·
Registered
4,038 Posts
A RE ELECTED DJT "Could" really make all hell break loose....couldn't he?
No. He is an outsider. Those that surround him are chest deep in the swamp and they know he isn’t going to be around to save them in the future. The DC corruption swamp is decades old and more powerful than he will ever be.

You want justice? Then every single able bodied armed American needs to show up on the front steps of their elected officials and take care of business.

·
Director of civil unrest
8,554 Posts
Question:
If Hunter Biden is involved in sex with underage girls as found on his laptop, why hasn't he been arrested?

Answer:
Democrats have power, which puts him above the law.

Laws are often just a club to be used on the powerless. Thus the gang in power stays in power.

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
Question:
If Hunter Biden is involved in sex with underage girls as found on his laptop, why hasn't he been arrested?

Answer:

Laws are often just a club to be used on the powerless. Thus the gang in power stays in power.
Wray and Barr have been pretty quiet.

·
Registered
74,410 Posts
Speaking of Wray... Could Trump possibly fire that impotent wet noodle? I would request that Wray be fired in the first week after the election.
I think he's toast sooner rather than later.

Reactions: rock_castle

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
Question:

Answer:

It has been this way for at least 25 years. Nothing to see here.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
Hunter is special like Bagman for the family, his daddy will buy his freedom that is what rich & powerful do. Double standard Yes, noting new No.

·
Registered
13,341 Posts
If I were advising DJT I would make a list of people to can after the election. Win or lose.
And Hunter isn't going to jail. He won't even be prosecuted. When the media doesn't care, Washington doesn't care.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts