GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another day of Hunter Biden spam. Another day with zero arrests, zero convictions. Will tomorrow be the day? Anyone want to take bets on this?
23s1wz.jpg

·
Registered
18,127 Posts
I ain't holding my breath.

The swamp looks out after its own.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And yet you spam GTPI with another useless Hunter Biden thread.

More useless since it's a complaint thread without even new allegations.
A little bird told me they ain't gonna arrest him tomorrow. :)

·
Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista
5,459 Posts

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and buy a bottle of Burebista's magical snake oil! This amazing miracle of modern science is all you need. It slices, it dices. You may not believe this, little fella, but it will cure your asthma too. Best of all, it will absolutely, positively, one hundred percent put your political enemy's children in jail tomorrow!
3584c-carpetbagger.tiff_.jpg

·
5,459 Posts
Ladies and gentlemen, step right up and buy a bottle of Burebista's magical snake oil! This amazing miracle of modern science is all you need. It slices, it dices. You may not believe this, little fella, but it will cure your asthma too. Best of all, it will absolutely, positively, one hundred percent put your political enemy's children in jail tomorrow!
View attachment 857552
Just one question if you don't mind: who is paying you to come here and do their work for them?
CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYTimes, Facebook, Twitter?
The DNC? Biden Campaign?

Or all of the above?

It is quite strange how you always pop up on every thread that is breaking news about new stuff found on Hunter's laptop from Hell or Tony Bobulinski's emails and interviews, and how you are attempting to persuade us to do EXACTLY the same thing the mainstream and social media media and the Demshevik Party is doing: stop talking about it and ignore this gigantic corruption scandal.

That being said: please do all of us a favor and go penetrate yourself with a cactus. We ain't going to stop talking about what's happening this election just because you and your Demshevik friends are upset by it. You don't like these threads? All you have to do is not read them.

Ta-ta.

·
Registered
6,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
Just one question if you don't mind: who is paying you to come here and do their work for them?
CNN, MSNBC, WaPo, NYTimes, Facebook, Twitter?
The DNC? Biden Campaign?

Or all of the above?

It is quite strange how you always pop up on every thread that is breaking news about new stuff found on Hunter's laptop from Hell or Tony Bobulinski's emails and interviews, and how you are attempting to persuade us to do EXACTLY the same thing the mainstream and social media media and the Demshevik Party is doing: stop talking about it and ignore this gigantic corruption scandal.

That being said: please do all of us a favor and go penetrate yourself with a cactus. We ain't going to stop talking about what's happening this election just because you and your Demshevik friends are upset by it. You don't like these threads? All you have to do is not read them.

Ta-ta.
Getting mad is a clear indication that you've lost. It also is a bad look for you. And a cactus? Really?
Also, getting paid? Is it really impossible for you to believe that not everyone agrees with everything you say?

·
5,459 Posts
This feels so much better. Another ahole vanquished and gone forever.

example (59).png

Reactions: jr24

·
Registered
417 Posts
If I could, I would kick myself in the teste's just for clicking on this stupid thread.

Hunter was in the same Navy Reserve unit I was the Senior Enlisted Leader of, didn't like him then, sure don't like him now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts