GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
283 Posts
I love how they make it sound like they are going through 3 files a day and have new discoveries. In 5 minutes that entire hard drive could be cataloged and reviewed.

Water discovered in pipe, mysterious handle appears to control the flow.

The only reason you would do a drip drip drip strategy is because there is nothing there. It's too late anyhow. It's up to the electoral college now.
So you consider the naked photos with minors, the evidence of Joe getting paid while VP for deals with China and the documented lying about same 'nothing'? What would be 'something' in your world? Nukes going off in Times Square?

Larry

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
I'm saying the only thing that matters is if and how it connects to Joe and who acts on it before the election.

I don't care what happens to his son. The fact that he is scumbag does not appear to be earth shattering news.

·
Mentally Frozen
24,702 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'm saying the only thing that matters is if and how it connects to Joe and who acts on it before the election.

I don't care what happens to his son. The fact that he is scumbag does not appear to be earth shattering news.
This ain't like Playboy. You are being distracted by the dirty pictures. Try reading the articles.

·
Registered
648 Posts
What happened with Tucker?

Never mind:

View: https://youtu.be/pocKKnupBBQ

"Tucker Carlson told his audience on Wednesday night that on Monday his team received a collection of confidential and damning documents related to the Biden Family. Tucker said he believed the documents were real and damning.

Tucker and his producer were in Los Angeles at the time and had an associate ship the documents to California overnight so Tucker could see them.

But the damning Biden documents never made it to Los Angeles.

The envelope was discovered during shipping and it was empty.
The contents of the package went missing.

The shipping company investigated and the company did not find out what happened to the contents of the package.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...r-ny-la-tampered-contents-went-missing-video/ "
NOW I'm calling BS on this story

·
Descent Terminated
33,323 Posts
Now somebody ELSE has blackmail material on the Bidens ? ... :wow:

·
Ornery & Irreverent
11,009 Posts
Disregarding the overall impropriety of the whole scenario, the 3rd photo sure looks like he is sucking at least her bottom lip. <vomit> Maybe it's just the photo angle..... :upeyes:

Reactions: DonGlock26

·
Registered
283 Posts

Again-missed how 'the Big Guy' was getting a cut while staying off the books? He's neck deep in this. The fact that Joe was assisting Hunter in selling influence is nothing to be concerned about?

Hmmmmmm.

Larry

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Again...proof of Joe getting a cut is different from one person saying he is,

and again...if no one acts on this information in time it does not matter. Only the election matters and I think this is too late and not getting any traction.

Can you imagine if this was pursued after Joe wins? Who in their right mind would impeach him knowing his successor? This is a lose lose situation.

·
Unmasked
4,349 Posts
"BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: Hunter Biden Pictures of Himself Disrobed and Exposed With Certain Minor — Joe Biden Is Lying

By Joe Hoft

Published October 28, 2020 at 8:00am

Disclaimer: We spoke with our attorney on the explosive nature of this post and delayed its publication. There are more photos of the certain minor in question but we decided not to include them in this report due to legal concerns.

Text messages, videos and pictures were recently discovered on Hunter Biden’s laptop that put Hunter and the Biden family in very compromising situations.
Perhaps the most disturbing revelations in the many files on the Hunter Biden laptop is the family’s actions surrounding Hunter’s inappropriate and possibly criminal behavior with a certain minor.

Former VP Joe Biden claimed the controversy with Hunter Biden’s laptop was created by Russia. Evidence shows this is not the case.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...-naked-exposed-certain-minor-joe-biden-lying/ "

I'm not posting the photo here, but Hunter Biden is a sick puppy, and shame on the Biden's for allowing this to occur. BTW- the media doesn't want you to know this.
https://twitter.com/jeneps/status/1321814003904139264

Joe Biden is dragging his granddaughter Natalie around Florida as he campaigns. But she has no involvement in his campaigning. If your granddaughter was just on video apparently banging her uncle in a major scandal, would you drag her in front of the cameras? I hate to pose the idea, but given his daughter’s insinuations in her diary he abused her, and him kissing his other granddaughter on the lips, might Joe be bringing this granddaughter around as some sort of sexual object for himself? How messed up is this family?

·
Registered
8,684 Posts
Ironic that this tweet came from someone named Epstein. :p

·
Sarcasm Inc.
15,057 Posts
That girl old joe is putting the lip lock on looks stoned out of her mind

·
Registered
236 Posts
Could the plan be something simple pulled from the Nixon playbook.

If Biden wins the election, he will be shown the mountain of evidence regarding his and his family's transgressions and be given the opportunity to resign. The VP is sworn in as president and immediately issues a pardon for the good of the country, to start the healing that is needed to allow the "country" (government) to move forward with the "agenda". Saving the country from the pain and anguish of invoking the 25 Amendment or impeachment.

I might be a bit cynical, but it is no more crazy than other theories that have been presented.

Reactions: Agonizer
21 - 40 of 42 Posts