Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Silent Operator
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello folks,

The guys who know me, know I am an avid AK47 nut and collector. Grew up blocks away from the FEG plant in Csepel(Budapest) and I love my AMDs. I have 3 at the moment, selling 1 with box and original accessories/magazine(20 or 30 rounds up to buyer).

I can offer two options:

First option is the way it came from Hungary and sold by TGI Knoxville with two pistol grips and no wood furniture. This option is $850...

Second option is the full Hungarian AK47 wood furniture with specialized gastube shortened to fit the AK. This option is $950 as the materials and work was more than $150... Naturally, all original parts will be included.

These AMDs are one of the most accurate AKs out there with them 12.5" barrels !!! I will record a video of me shooting this rifle if I have the time... or even meet with the interested buyer at the range if local.

Thanks for watching,

Lev

·
Registered
657 Posts
I am an AK collector and bought the TGI AMD 65 when they first came out. It is as close as you can get to the original Hungarian AMD 65. It shoots great and is one of my favorite AKs.

·
Silent Operator
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are my favorite Zeme and I have about a couple dozen AKs. Dead on at 300 yards with iron sights...

·
Millennium Number 1143
1,715 Posts
Are they 16.1 including permanent attached muzzle device? Or are they sbrs?

·
Silent Operator
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
These are legal length AKs with 4.6" permanently affixed flashes. They were sold like in the photo by TGI Knoxville and 2-3 other companies in the early 2000's. They pop up now and then for sale but they go fast and for premium dollars due to original Hungarian barrels and components including FEG receiver.

·
Silent Operator
1,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Basically you need to procure a Draco gastube or just cut down a regular one and flare the ends. There are some videos available and DIY info on the procedure. Also there are a couple companies that make them but they charge close to $53 shipped.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts