Hundreds/thousands of test kits reported positive.

Discussion in 'Covid-19 News/Info' started by G33, Sep 17, 2020.

  1. G33

    G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

    Messages:
    35,340
    Likes Received:
    16,439
    Joined:
    May 29, 1999
    Location:
    With G29
    Problem is the they were still sealed.
    Found in nursing homes, medical centers, health departments, etc.
    So much for infected numbers being correct.
    :)
     
    sixgun2, MB-G26 and Railsplitter like this.
  2. 'Ol Grandad

    'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

    Messages:
    7,990
    Likes Received:
    16,352
    Joined:
    Apr 27, 2017
    Location:
    Edge of sanity
    Lol! Surprised, not surprised!
     
    sixgun2 likes this.

  3. Railsplitter

    Railsplitter

    Messages:
    7,389
    Likes Received:
    5,628
    Joined:
    Jul 2, 2014
    Do you have a link to the report?
     
  4. G33

    G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

    Messages:
    35,340
    Likes Received:
    16,439
    Joined:
    May 29, 1999
    Location:
    With G29
    My notes from weekly tele-conference CDC.
    :)
     
  5. MaxxAction

    MaxxAction

    Messages:
    7,145
    Likes Received:
    10,533
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2005
    Location:
    TN
    Ok...

    you can't just put it out there that you have weekly tele-conferences with the CDC and not give more details.
     
    Willard likes this.
  6. MaxxAction

    MaxxAction

    Messages:
    7,145
    Likes Received:
    10,533
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2005
    Location:
    TN
    Double Tap
     
  7. Gino

    Gino Millennium Member

    Messages:
    1,441
    Likes Received:
    2,545
    Joined:
    May 30, 1999
    Location:
    Clermont, FL USA
    Hey, we already know that the numbers in the US are garbage. Everyone who has covid and died, died from covid, not getting run over by a truck. I wouldn't be surprised if our covid death numbers are 50% off.
     
  8. chuck73080

    chuck73080

    Messages:
    733
    Likes Received:
    881
    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2018
    Location:
    Purcell, OK
    That's because, if the illness or death is Covid, Uncle Sam gets out his wallet to pay the bill.
     
  9. Doc Holliday

    Doc Holliday CLM

    Messages:
    9,297
    Likes Received:
    11,268
    Joined:
    May 13, 2007
    Location:
    Arizona
    Keep milking that Federal Cow... :cow:
     
  10. cowboy1964

    cowboy1964

    Messages:
    30,737
    Likes Received:
    17,637
    Joined:
    Sep 4, 2009
    Location:
    U.S.A.
    Thousands out of tens of millions.

    That's called a drop in the bucket. Besides, we know the actual number of infected may be 10x that of positively tested.
     
  11. MaxxAction

    MaxxAction

    Messages:
    7,145
    Likes Received:
    10,533
    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2005
    Location:
    TN
    We don't "KNOW" any such thing.

    That is your version of a doom porn fantasy.

    We do KNOW that this hasn't really been a pandemic since about July.

    We do KNOW that like most new or novel RNA viruses that are introduced into a population, the most susceptible 20% of the population is pretty rapidly infected, while the other 80% of the people that have cross immunity via T-cell, or mucosal immunity through exposure to other such viruses in the past do not get infected.

    We do KNOW that the curve of infection followed almost exactly that of bad flu years, albeit with a higher death toll if you believe the numbers are accurate.

    We do KNOW that we have been lied to over and over. We know that they guidelines have been changed, and changed back, and changed again.

    We do KNOW that the modeling was ridiculously over inflated, most likely to try to scare people into compliance.

    We do KNOW that a huge percentage of the deaths WOULD NOT HAVE OCCURRED if not for the actions of some sociopathic politicians who ordered Viral carriers into LTCFs among our most vulnerable populations.

    We do KNOW that those with ties to the pharmaceutical industry did their very best to impugn the effectiveness of a cheap and effective drug combo that has been in use for decades in favor of a much more expensive, completely unproven, and mostly less effective drug.

    We do KNOW that state health officials and freshly minted dictators towed that line, and were probably responsible for thousands of unecessary deaths by banning the use of the cheap and effective drug combo.

    Finally we do KNOW that gauging the severity of an outbreak of any kind based on a low resolution/high noise testing medium like PCR testing is ludicrous. Hosptializations and deaths is the only number that should count, otherwise you end up with a "Casedemic" instead of a pandemic.
     
    Last edited: Sep 24, 2020
    Csv and cjp85 like this.
  12. Joshhtn

    Joshhtn The eBay Guy Gold Member

    Messages:
    19,851
    Likes Received:
    40,768
    Joined:
    Mar 31, 2009
    Location:
    Middle Tennessee