• Curious, but not sold

• The what?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
These are Great Times for Gun Owners!
707 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Gun Firearm Trigger Everyday carry Airsoft gun
I've been curious about this pistol. It looks amazing, sounds amazing, but I don't know if it will be amazing. I'll probably wait on it and see how it goes before buying one. I'm usually not one to jump into first gen technology. Anyone else considering the new H 9's or already have one preordered? How do people feel about this design?

http://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2017/01/hudson-h9/#hudson-h9-1

·
Registered
794 Posts
It's great that a company followed their dreams and put the necessary resources into testing and R&D but at the end of the day it's two Glocks in price and a complete unkown in reliability and support.

Maybe in 5 years. I wish them the best but for now it won't make sense unless you want to be trendy or elitist

·
Registered
3,497 Posts
I like new and innovative firearms. I'm considering one but I've learned my lesson buying newly released designs that develop problems. Taking a design from prototype to full production is difficult if strict quality controls aren't maintained.

I'll wait and see how the gun shakes out with more adventurous users.

Reactions: Cambo

·
Registered
14,815 Posts
I'm not sold on the engineering. Moving the recoil assembly lower won't make a significant difference in recoil. Much like the Kriss Vector, they put a bunch of work into a new design that has minimal benefit outside full auto applications. The pic shows how awkward any rail mounted accessories will be positioned with the unique front end.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts