Glock Talk banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Georgia gal
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
TargetSportsUSA has their 50-round boxes of HST on sale again through 2:00 p.m. this Sunday, Feb. 8. The 9's and 40's are ~$20 for 50; .45s are ~$22 for 50 unless you are a prime member. Prime gets you a small additional discount and free shipping on any amount. Without being a prime member, you still get free shipping if you order a case.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cse...=AND&DisplayMode=Grid&Condition=-1&Search=HST

I just ordered another seven boxes of 9mm (six of 147s standard and one of 124 +P) and one box of .45s. I can't seem to stop buying this stuff when it's half price (woman shopper). Their shipping insurance is optional and was about $2 on my order. My state makes online retailers charge state sales tax, but that varies by the buyer's state.

The sale price does not show up for the item until you get to check-out. You don't have to enter any promo code; it will automatically adjust the price.

They seemed to have most calibers and weights in stock just now. You do not have to be affiliated with LE to order these.

Just passing on an FYI to the HST fans.

·
Georgia gal
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Their e-mail states the sale is good until Feb 8th...gonna have to be pretty quick to take advantage.
Yes; my email said until this Sunday, Feb. 8, too, and only until 2:00 p.m. that day.

Usually these sales only last a few days, and sometimes some of it sells out.

Do they ever do gold dot?

Sent from my iPhone using Glock Talk
Not too long ago (couple of months maybe?) they had the 50-rd Gold Dots on sale for half price. More often it seems to be the HST, though.

If you sign up for their email list you'll get notification of the half price sales, or at least I do. You'll get a few other emails from them but nothing excessive.

I also like SGAmmo, and their regular prices on 50-rd HSTs and GDs are lower than TS's regular prices, but not as low as TS's half-price sale prices. SGA doesn't ship cases for free or have a prime membership afaik, but like TS they still sell the 50-rd boxes to non-LE.

·
Exploring Alternate Routes
5,429 Posts
Its March 5th today, why are people posting the sale is good until February 8th. (???)
Wont do me any good anyway, i cant have ammo shipped to my home.
Sale is still valid for those in Free America.
I had to go back and look at the dates as well.

Reactions: n2g

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
TargetSportsUSA has their 50-round boxes of HST on sale again through 2:00 p.m. this Sunday, Feb. 8. The 9's and 40's are ~$20 for 50; .45s are ~$22 for 50 unless you are a prime member. Prime gets you a small additional discount and free shipping on any amount. Without being a prime member, you still get free shipping if you order a case.

https://www.targetsportsusa.com/cse...=AND&DisplayMode=Grid&Condition=-1&Search=HST

I just ordered another seven boxes of 9mm (six of 147s standard and one of 124 +P) and one box of .45s. I can't seem to stop buying this stuff when it's half price (woman shopper). Their shipping insurance is optional and was about $2 on my order. My state makes online retailers charge state sales tax, but that varies by the buyer's state.

The sale price does not show up for the item until you get to check-out. You don't have to enter any promo code; it will automatically adjust the price.

They seemed to have most calibers and weights in stock just now. You do not have to be affiliated with LE to order these.

Thanks OP!
Broke down and ordered a few boxes this morning. Couldn’t resist!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Joshhtn and n2g

·
Scottish Member
14,593 Posts

Thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure that I really needed it, but at these prices ....

·
Georgia gal
3,423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh me, me...

Five boxes of 124gr 9mm for me. Thanks.

And I think you mean March 8. :flag:
Sale is still valid for those in Free America.
I had to go back and look at the dates as well.
Its March 5th today, why are people posting the sale is good until February 8th. (???)
Wont do me any good anyway, i cant have ammo shipped to my home.

Duh on me. LOL, I don't know what month it is! :crazy: Apparently TargetSports doesn't either, because their email really does say "this Sunday, Feb. 8, til 2:00 pm."

Thanks for pointing the error out, because I didn't even notice it. Fortunately the sale is good even though Feb. 8 has obviously come and gone.

I'm a little distracted as I got some unwelcome news from my lab report today, and then of course I'm blond too. Let's blame it on that and not on senility. Sorry for the confusion, guys. :oops:

And so sorry, Intolerant, that they aren't allowed to ship to you. That's crazy too.

I didn't really need any more either, but I bought some more. I'm not sure how much longer they'll pop up for $20, especially to non-LEO. Of course, I've been thinking that for awhile, so...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.