close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

hsgi wasatch fs/wtt

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by colt_sniper, Dec 9, 2006.

1. colt_sniper

colt_sniper

More or less a New woodland camo HSGI WASATCH plate carrier .

I bought this a few yrs ago, tried it out on one trip to the range, an put it in the closet, an forgot I had it!....

Here is some info on it......

The WASATCH can be worn over overt or covert soft armor, or as a stand-alone plate system. The front and back carriers will hold any 10"x12" flat or multi-curve plate on the market today.
    Internal magazine pockets that allow you to carry up to 12 USGI 30rd M16 magazines without adding a single external pouch (This feature alone makes the WASATCH one of the best deals on the market today!). These pockets are universal for other magazines (6 AK, 6 M14/FN, etc.), and since they are integral, you still maintain the ability to add more mission specific pouches. The magazine pockets expose enough of the 30 rd magazines to be grasped quickly, and both front and rear magazine flaps are fully adjustable. The outer pockets can be used for a radio, handgun, smoke or flashbang grenade, etc??
    The front plate-carrier bib offers further real-estate for mounting modular pouches to suit your needs. There are 4 side release buckles to offer you in-and-out access in a hurry.

I will come with the matching Extra padded shoulder pads ! ( a $20 value! )

This color is no longer offered, an is rather rare to find one in this condition!.

This WASATCH is in 100% condition , no rips, snags, or fading.

asking $190 or best offer , plus actual shipping via 2nd day delivery via USPS.

Thanks for looking!...

COLT!

2. colt_sniper

colt_sniper

photo added ,and other photos available...

thanks
    colt!