Glock Talk banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've stayed up late last night, jumping from place to place, in order to give me a feel for the type of people hang out here. SO FAR...SO GOOD! I lived in Western Montana for 50 years, then moved to the Indianapolis area to be close to kids and grandkids. I have had a hard time developing hobbies. I am a work-a-holic. However, at 68, I've been told I have to slow down. I'm slowly but surely getting to like the idea of collecting guns. I will take it on the chin here and there, I'm sure, as I learn what I'm doing. However, I am a strong researcher and that should help.

Here is a little about me;

I'm probably a study in contradiction. I love humor, discipline, creativity, control, simplicity, complexity, fun, hard work. I appreciate contrasts in people and enjoy sorting out the differences and what makes them tick. I'm intrigued by excellence in any field. Transforming something strong into something superb is a gift that I admire in people. I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world.

The first thing I am going to try and do is find a new home for my beloved Beretta 92 SB Compact, in almost perfect shape, with three clips. Pictures emailed on request. I have about 15 pieces now and Mother says...cash or trade..no new ones.

I hope to be friends with many of you and if you ever need help in the Indy area...contact me.

Best,

MontanaSlim

·
Registered
45,279 Posts
Welcome to GT.

·
Life is good
3,133 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Banned
4,989 Posts
I've stayed up late last night, jumping from place to place, in order to give me a feel for the type of people hang out here. SO FAR...SO GOOD! I lived in Western Montana for 50 years, then moved to the Indianapolis area to be close to kids and grandkids. I have had a hard time developing hobbies. I am a work-a-holic. However, at 68, I've been told I have to slow down. I'm slowly but surely getting to like the idea of collecting guns. I will take it on the chin here and there, I'm sure, as I learn what I'm doing. However, I am a strong researcher and that should help.

Here is a little about me;

I'm probably a study in contradiction. I love humor, discipline, creativity, control, simplicity, complexity, fun, hard work. I appreciate contrasts in people and enjoy sorting out the differences and what makes them tick. I'm intrigued by excellence in any field. Transforming something strong into something superb is a gift that I admire in people. I enjoy meeting new people from all over the world.

The first thing I am going to try and do is find a new home for my beloved Beretta 92 SB Compact, in almost perfect shape, with three clips. Pictures emailed on request. I have about 15 pieces now and Mother says...cash or trade..no new ones.

I hope to be friends with many of you and if you ever need help in the Indy area...contact me.

Best,

MontanaSlim
Ahh, western Montana is God's country. Though I would not stay there in the winter. Welcome!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.