howdy, and new glock 33

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by autoguy, Feb 26, 2005.

1. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

i just figured i would introduce my self and say howdy :)

we just picked up my brand spankin new glock 33 today, i had already bought 2 boxes of speer gold dots 125 grain and an a grip the a grip got here today just in time, i ordered it from topglock and besides it taking till friday to get here and the price of shipping i was pleased with topglock:)

i ordered a c-tac holster fer my glock 33 on wendsday evening and i figure it will be here wendsday at the latest

i put my a grip on this afternoone and i like it, i even read the directions (i usually dont) and it was not too hard to install just time consuming but i had all day, and it was well worth the time and money, i did the white crayon/colored pencil mod too, we are going saturday to get a pierce +0 extension, and next week i am going to get a 15 round mag fer my G33(the G31 mag)there is something about having 16 total rounds of .357 sig that i find comferting :D

this is my first and only glock but it wont be my last, i am very impressed by my glock :D

i know yall have seen a G33 before but i will post picts on monday ( as long as i am home)

we bought my glock 33 from the bullet hole and i am very pleased with there service (jimi is the guy who helped us he always treats us right)

are there any fellow glockers in kansas city, mo, or KC, ks?

2. The Pontificator

The Pontificator Angry Samoan

I'm probably going to install an Agrip on my G33. The 33 has a habit of "walking" out of your grip, and the Agrip definitely helps.

Fav practice ammo is Georgia Arms' "canned heat".

Why not the Pearce +1 mag extention vs. the pinky rest?

3. bac1023

bac1023

Congratulations on your purchase. The G33 is my favorite warm weather carry gun.

4. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

thanks yall :) we went to our gun shop today and i ended up buying the pierce +1 and am glad i did :)

my c-tac got here today too i ordered the j clips :) i switched the leather tabs around and i need to add some more leather to my belt, i will post picts when i am done:) my belt is a 3 inch tall chain mail belt and i am going to rivet some 1.5 inch tall leather to the inside of my belt.

5. G33

G33 Frisky! CLM Millennium Member

Welcome and enjoy.:)

6. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

i got the leather attached to my belt so i can use my c-tac, and i realy like my c-tac:) i still have not figured out what possition i want to wear it at yet though

7. Washington D.C.

Washington D.C.

I bought my G-33 when they first came out.It was the first one I saw infact.I have tried every factory ammo I have seen.The best was Federal preminum 125gr JHP.Also the most expensive.I carry Speer Gold Dots now and I have a few boxes of Federal 150gr JHP's which is an interesting round too.They were discontinued and I paid $9 a box of 50 for them.I just started using the Lone Wolf rubber grip sleeve.It's a cheap one but makes it sticky.I think a good fitting piece of bicycle innertube might work well too.I like the Pearce plus zero extension too.I hope their plastic is better than Schearer.I saw a Schearer mag extension pop off a full mag sitting the heat of a hot car.The plastic that Schearer uses couldn't take the heat.That made me go back to factory mag bases for carry.I kept the 5 pound trigger connector but I changed the serrated trigger for a smooth faced trigger for a G-17.Everything else I have kept stock and bought a few spare parts and extra mags.

8. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

no picts today, im sick (barfy):(

9. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

my a grip,ed G33

10. Washington D.C.

Washington D.C.

Looks good.Looks like you got the pearce plus 1 instead of the plus zero extension.That doesn't stick out much at all.

11. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

yep i ended up getting the pierce +1 and i like it naw it does not stick out much :)

hopefully i am going to get to shoot my 33 before the end of the month :)

12. bac1023

bac1023

13. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

thanks i realy like my G33 :)

14. bac1023

bac1023

Me too. Like I said, its my favorite summer carry gun. Good luck with it.

15. Waffen HK

Waffen HK

Congrats on your new purchase! I ordered my G33 (OD green) on Saturday 3-05-05. I can't wait to get it. I will post a pic when I get it. It'll be about a month before the county amends my license. (speedy service! ^2)

16. autoguy

autoguy Howdy

thanks, and congredulations to you too :) please do post a pict in this section, i have seen small picts of the subcompact glocks in OD, and i saw a G17 at my gun store in OD and i kind of like the OD frame :) my 33 is standard black though:)

17. Ford302Glock21

Ford302Glock21 Chrome Horsie

I just bought a 32 about a month ago and have not tried it yet but get the feeling that once I get my CCW I'll want a 33 as well...hell the more the merrier...3 is better than 2;a