GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Misanthropical
9,249 Posts
Not very well. I remember in 5th grade we had a blank map and had to name them, it was a full test score. I didn't study for it, because I didn't care. I'll see what I can get on this.

·
Misanthropical
9,249 Posts
Holy crap there is no lines! I was setting them right beside it and it was like NO YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE STUPID PLEASE MOVE IT HERE BEFORE THE LAVA LEAKS OUT OF THE EARTH AND KILLS BABIES.

Then I dropped Hawaii on Kansas and I think I angered the game. That Tide commercial was not cool at all either.

·
hates you
32,672 Posts
I had a 28mi error average in 295 seconds.

·
Notre Dame Fan!
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks. I got a map fetish. :supergrin:

BTW, put Wyoming and DC slightly off. Was kind of hard to get them exactly right without any neighboring states.

Me too, I have always loved maps, I think thats why I enjoyed the game so much. Thats when I messed up also was at the start with a few states that had none around them yet.

·
Registered
2,212 Posts
I got 43 of 51 perfect. 35 mile error because I put California, Illinois, and Massachusetts in the middle of the Indian Ocean.:rofl:

·
One Bad Monkey
341 Posts
43 perfect, 84.31 score, 26 miles average error, 307 seconds

·
Banned
45,580 Posts
84.31, 19 miles, 239 sec:crying:

·
Registered
12,597 Posts
Score: 86.27
avg error: 16 miles
time: 325 Seconds
44 perfect out of 51

·
Freelancer
9,789 Posts
Neat test! My average error was 40 miles, and I'll take that and call it a win. The starting was the hardest part -- especially with some of the midwestern states that it's always tough for me to remember without their neighbors/lines to place 'em.

·
Simple Member
7,464 Posts
It took 3 tries

Score 100%
avg. error 0 miles
time: 283 seconds

Harder to do with the touchpad on a laptop

·
Here too much
2,531 Posts
48 of 51

Score: 94.11
Avg. Error: 4 miles
Time: 281 seconds

Got messed up on the mid western states early. I'd drop it just a fraction out of place and get hit with a no go.

·
NRA Benefactor
5,559 Posts
Awesome little game.

88.23 Percent
Average error 12 miles
282 seconds

I admit to being a bit of a map geek and recently started reading about the history of state lines.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Score 94.11
48 perfect
Avg Error 7 miles
504 seconds

My first piece was Nebraska. It was tough to get that one dead on with a blank map.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts