Glock Talk banner

How we doing folks?

534 Views 11 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Jkwan0902
Hello ladies and gentleman! My name's Jeff I live in Connecticut with my wife and 2 baby girls. I have my CT carry permit and I've had it since 2012. Just purchased a gen4 g19 yesterday at a not so local gun store but I recieved an email from them about a glock deal they were doing only on the gen3 and gen4 g19's which is 4 mags total a 100 box of ball ammo and a free half hour of range time all for 539.99. I was always skeptical about glock because they never fit right in my hand but about a week before I recieved said email about the sale I had handled a gen4 g19 that one of the guys had at the firehouse and felt the dimensions has changed and I actually enjoyed it but my funds at the time weren't quite right. I've always heard of the reliability of glock and deep deep down always wanted one but I was more of a Springfield guy since the first firearm I had ever purchased was an XDm 3.8 compact in .45 acp. My current EDC is my Springfield XDs 4.0 in .45 acp but the g19 just might go into my carry rotation after I break the bad boy in. So since I didn't need two pistols of the same caliber I decided to trade in the XDm for the g19 and at the end of the day I only had to pay 250 out of pocket for the brand new glock and I think I'm doing alright! So thanks for having me guys and gals if there's anything u folks can teach me I'm always willing to learn! HAPPY SHOOTING!
See less
Hello ladies and gentleman! My name's Jeff I live in Connecticut with my wife and 2 baby girls. I have my CT carry permit and I've had it since 2012. Just purchased a gen4 g19 yesterday at a not so local gun store but I recieved an email from them about a glock deal they were doing only on the gen3 and gen4 g19's which is 4 mags total a 100 box of ball ammo and a free half hour of range time all for 539.99. I was always skeptical about glock because they never fit right in my hand but about...
See more
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
65 Posts
Welcome to GT Jeff!

I've recently joined and like this forum better than other gun talk sites. Plus, with the many varied members, have learned a lot and verified other carry info. These guys and gals know what they are doing!

As in any site, read through all the responses before posting anything. Lots of information. After reading the many posts, I've changed a few things I do with CCW. Enjoy!

· Registered
45,276 Posts
Welcome to GT.

· Registered
419 Posts
Weesss doing just fine

Welcome to GT Jeff

Yall take care now you here

· U S Veteran
2,472 Posts
:welcome: from Columbus, Ga. :dancingbanana:

I have a Springfield XDs 3.3 in .45 acp, but I usually carry my little LCP in my front pocket.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.