How To Teach Islam To Americans At Taxpayer Expense

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Silas.soule, Jan 17, 2017.

1. Silas.soule

Silas.soule

1st) You open a charter school.
    2nd) You assure the state that you won't teach religion in it. During the school day.
    3rd) You tell parents that at the end of the school day, you will offer religious education classes.
    4th) You have enough buses come after these classes end, so as to take the indoctrinated students home. The tab for these buses will still be paid by taxpayers.

Repeat each day.

This is how Catholic students are learning Catholicism in Indiana charter schools, already. On the taxpayers' dime.

Coming to your state?

I find most Muslims in Amaerica rather sane. Still, I don't want them nor Christians nor Jews, nor Mormons, nor Hindus using such a round-about way to use my paid taxes for religious education.

2. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

3. HammerG19

HammerG19 A short American.

Only one religion you named wants to subjugate all others. It will do so at any cost.

4. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

My kids know everything they need to know about Islam already.

fx77, Macc283, happie2shoot and 4 others like this.
  5. gun1three

gun1three

The very least you could do is learn to spell America correctly. Get yourself a pad of paper and a pencil with an eraser and practice writing America. Repeat each day forever.

I find most Muslims in America unwilling to assimilate and rather intolerant of American culture.

Finally, everything I need to know about Islam I learned on 9/11 and so many other dates their twisted religion killed people on I can't keep up with their "religion of peace" and intolerance.

6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

LASTRESORT20 likes this.
  7. dudel

dudel

Give them a one way ticket to Iran.

Macc283 likes this.
  8. MO Fugga

MO Fugga Malt Liqra® Lifetime Member

Hell is a lot more feasible.

The Machinist and dudel like this.
  9. Lt. Donn

Lt. Donn PSO Survivor. currently in NW Georgia

I really do not have a problem with the scenario as the OP presented it; attendance at the after-school classes are not mandatory...don't like it?..have your kid come home after school instead of attending the religion class...seems pretty simple to me, but then I am a bitter clinger, so I may lack the capacity to understand....

10. RustyL

RustyL

And he will gladly accept a prayer rug with and knife at his throat

11. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

`Only until they reach a majority. There has never been a country in history with an Islamic minority beyond 40% that stayed peaceful. Not one................

janice6 and DonGlock26 like this.
  12. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 L T G

Allowing a Cancer to Grow... peacefully with-out cutting it out of the body...will allow it... eventually to destroy the body....

13. snerd

snerd Horselover Fat

Muslim Neighborhood Watch......................

[​IMG]

14. Silas.soule

Silas.soule

Sounds like a scam to me. The tacking on of 50 minutes or so at the end of the day to teach religion. Will Protestant teachers teach kind things about Catholics, to the kiddos? And vice-versa? Cultist David Koresh believed himself to be Jesus Christ.

What's to prevent the teaching that "Jews killed Jesus? That non-believers are infidels? That homosexuals deserve physical attack? That God made the white race to lead darker skinned people? That assimilation is bad? Y'all are supporting something most Americans of the 1800's found abhorrent.

Here's a page about scandals found in charter schools. http://charterschoolscandals.blogspot.com/p/purchasing-pro-charter-school.html

15. Silas.soule

Silas.soule

Silvertiger27, I expected a rational debate from you! Facts. Stuff like that.

16. maxmanta

maxmanta

What do you mean my "teaching" religion? I took a world religions class in high school, there was no indoctrination, just an anthropomorphic study of the major religions of the world.

Is that what you're afraid?

17. Taco Junkie

Taco Junkie Practically a saint

The attached short speech from Winston Churchill, was delivered by him in 1899 when he was a young soldier and journalist. It probably sets out the current views of many, but expresses in the wonderful Churchillian turn of phrase and use of the English language, of which he was a past master. Sir Winston Churchill was, without doubt, one of the greatest men of the late 19th and 20th centuries. He was a brave young soldier, a brilliant journalist, an extraordinary politician and statesman, a great war leader and British Prime Minister, to whom the Western world must be forever in his debt.

He was a prophet in his own time. He died on 24th January 1965, at the grand old age of 90 and, after a lifetime of service to his country, was accorded a State funeral. HERE IS THE SPEECH:

"How dreadful are the curses which Mohammedanism lays on its votaries! Besides the fanatical frenzy, which is as dangerous in a man as hydrophobia in a dog, there is this fearful fatalistic apathy.
    The effects are apparent in many countries, improvident habits, slovenly systems of agriculture, sluggish methods of commerce, and insecurity of property exist wherever the followers of the Prophet rule or live. A degraded sensualism deprives this life of its grace and refinement, the next of its dignity and sanctity. The fact that in Mohammedan law every woman must belong to some man as his absolute property, either as a child, a wife, or a concubine, must delay the final extinction of slavery until the faith of Islam has ceased to be a great power among men. Individual Muslims may show splendid qualities, but the influence of the religion paralyses the social development of those who follow it.
    No stronger retrograde force exists in the world. Far from being moribund, Mohammedanism is a militant and proselytizing faith. It has already spread throughout Central Africa, raising fearless warriors at every step; and were it not that Christianity is sheltered in the strong arms of science, the science against which it had vainly struggled, the civilization of modern Europe might fall, as fell the civilization of ancient Rome."
    Sir Winston Churchill; (Source: The River War, first edition, Vol II, pages 248-250 London).
    Churchill saw it coming.

DonGlock26 likes this.
  18. Silas.soule

Silas.soule

Maxmanta, rest assured that charter schools are doing more than teaching classes that are a survey of the world's religions. In Indiana they're teaching Roman Catholicism. The Gulan movement's 126 charter schools in America have been caught teaching Islam, at least a time or two.

By the way, this past election day in Oklahoma, the reddist of red states, a ballot measure to rescind the state's "Blaine Amendment" was defeated. "Blaine Amendments" were enacted by 38 states in the 1870's to prohibit taxes going to religious schools. Mostly because the influx of Catholic immigrants had led to pressure on government to fund K-12 Catholic schools.

Blaine Amendments are not anti-Catholic. They're America asserting the separation of church and state: https://ballotpedia.org/Oklahoma_Public_Money_for_Religious_Purposes,_State_Question_790_(2016)

19. Silvertiger27

Silvertiger27

Debate about what? You honestly expect Americans, after watching the Dems flush taxpayer money on their useless, detrimental programs for decades, to give two craps about paying for some after school buses? With public schools churning out leftist indoctrination in every class and creating Generation Snowflake, thus ensuring the eventual demise of the nation, you expect Americans to care that some students might want to voluntarily learn about a religion at the expense of bus gas? Give me a break.

Facts? Please. You're a leftist, facts just offend you.

Csv and MO Fugga like this.
  20. Silas.soule

Silas.soule

I know you're smarter than you let on, and I have hope you'll come around to the opinion that religious freedom only works in its pure form. Can't be watered down. Hey, James Madison thought "total separation" of church and state was the best thing to ever happen to religion:

"Every new and successful example, therefore, of a perfect separation between the ecclesiastical and civil matters, is of importance; and I have no doubt that every new example will succeed, as every past one has done, in showing that religion and Government will both exist in greater purity the less they are mixed together" (Letter to Edward Livingston, July 10, 1822).

He used "total separation" in his letter to his buddy Walsh:

"The civil Government, though bereft of everything like an associated hierarchy, possesses the requisite stability, and performs its functions with complete success, whilst the number, the industry, and the morality of the priesthood, and the devotion of the people, have been manifestly increased by the total separation of the church from the State" (Letter to Robert Walsh, Mar. 2, 1819).

Last edited: Jan 19, 2017