Registered
32,284 Posts

·
NRA Life Member
29,340 Posts

·
Registered
14,306 Posts
Before Biden got his Tatoo, he went to the pool and had Cornpop get all the little black kids to flatten and align all the fine blond hairs on his body. He did that every day for a week before he got everything just the way he wanted it. Then he grabbed that lady by the *****.
I read it in the Internet. Must be true.

·
Premium Member
42,132 Posts
Blue jeans shorts and black loafers.........DAMN

·
Registered
10,809 Posts
Nice blast from the past... the "article", from 11 years ago.

·
Registered
25,913 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I'll share a better memory, one that doesn't include Joe. ;)

I bought a 1979 10th Anniversary Trans Am in the mid 80's. It had an engine knock, so I rebuilt the engine with a small cam and added headers. It was just like the car in this video. I wish I still had it sometimes. 400/4 speed car.

·
Registered
25,913 Posts
I had an ‘81 too, in the late 80’s. Had the same experience, even when the car wasn’t that old. And don’t forget the droopy doors.

Beautiful cars. Crap, but beautiful.
The fix for the droopy doors - put a 2x4 on the bottom of an open door - slam door a few times against the 2x4 - check to see if adjusted - slam a few more times - fixed!

I hated the rattles in the T-Top - on a sunny day it was like being an ant under a magnifying glass - the AC wasn't good enough to over come the sun.

I did drive it really hard - but still - would be easier to list the things that didn't break VS the things than did.

Reactions: catman71

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
I didn't experience any of those issues mentioned. Mine started getting dull spots in the paint on the topside of the car due to the Texas sun breaking down the clearcoat. I decided to sell the car before it got worse and I needed a truck.

·
Sarcasm Inc.
16,491 Posts
If he were elected, would he be the first president with a tattoo? Doesn’t look photoshopped.
I thought Bill Clinton had a tattoo on his Penis that said Welcome Aboard

1 - 20 of 37 Posts