Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I always hear about people ordering replacement parts and such from glock. I called them just now to order a Glock 32 barrel and they told me they dont accept orders over the phone. How am I supposed to order exactly?

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anybody? I'm trying to place the order before they close in about 45 minutes.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts

·
just me
8,177 Posts
we don't order it from glock !!!!!!!!! glock will only sell guns and parts to a dis. unless you are a dis. / dealer that sells glocks and parts

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well in my thread yesterday asking who has the cheapest OEM barrels, several people stated they had ordered replacement barrels straight from glock. http://glocktalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=897436
$85 for the standard lengths, $109 for compensated barrels. Id much rather pay $85 instead of $120 from lonewolf, and OMB is out of the barrel I wanted for 4+ months backorder wait time.

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
brownells doesnt have glock barrels, and SCC some of those sites eithe dont offer barrels, OEM barrels, or are out of stock or like $150. I might just abandon my 32 idea.

·
mmm bop
823 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well I guess I'll be ordering from lonewolf for $130. It would be nice to order straight from glock though, can't do it if they won't tell me how though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts