close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

how to make a picture fit ???

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by tooly, May 20, 2006.

1. tooly

tooly

Could anybody help me put a picture in my post? I don't know how to do anything with this.

Thanks ....:)

2. c-mama

c-mama Moderator

Hello. There are 2 ways to go about posting a picture. You can post on via an attachment. You would click the "choose file" button, which is two boxes below the reply space. You will then be able to navigate through your computer to where the picture is that you want to post. The other users will have to click a link to see the picture.

The other option, where users will see the picture directly in the post requires you to know the url address where the picture is located. If the picture is only on your computer, you will have to upload it to a photo hosting site. There are many out there - many users use Photobucket which is a free site. Once you have uploaded your picture onto the internet, get the url for the photo. Above the reply box you will see different buttons for vB Code. One of those is IMG. Click that and a box comes up requesting the address for the image. Paste the address in and click ok and you will be able to post your photo.

3. tooly

tooly

Thank you very much for you TIME and HELP !!!
    :supergrin: :supergrin: :supergrin:

4. c-mama

c-mama Moderator

;) You're welcome.