close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How to increase Glock popularity... One gunshop at a time

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by nastytrigger, Feb 12, 2006.

1. nastytrigger

nastytrigger Mediocre Member

ATTENTION GAP-ers: Stick it to all those .45ACP-ers by going to your local gunshops (yes plural) and buy out all the GAP ammo you can find! Make that ammo fly off the shelf, into your mag, and out of the barrel! Than the gunshops will have to meet demand by getting more GAP rounds. Prices go down due to the stockpiling ammo orders, popularity goes up, and more products will arrive in the future!

I was heartbroken, the other day, when I walked into Gander Mountain to "buy-them-out" when all they had were two boxes of 200gr TMJ Lawman and one box of 230gr FMJ WWB... That may last me a half-hour!!!! Come on!

2. nastytrigger

nastytrigger Mediocre Member

I took my time with my 150rounds of GAP at the range and pushed it to last an hour. Time to continue my "buy out" cycle.

I kicked myself after having wrote the message and instead of the subject being increasing "GAP" popularity, I noticed I put "Glock". Glocks are already popular, GAP just isn't quite yet...

3. Glocks&Ducs

Glocks&Ducs

I would like to follow your philosophy. But I am not paying $17.99 or $21.99 for a box of GAP ammo, at the local shop, when I can get it off the internet for less than $12 a box. Not to mention I have started reloading my own.

4. PlasticGuy

PlasticGuy

I haven't been buying in bulk from the local shops because their prices are pretty high. I'm always wandering around town though, and I have been buying at least one box from every store that carries .45 GAP ammo. When my brass supply is good, the reloading will kick in and the ammo buying will slow down. Then it will just be a bit of carry ammo from time to time.