Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Glock Lover
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This has probably been asked alot but I can't find much about it. How, when I'm a member... paid my $35, do I get a certificate from GSSF for the pistol purchase program and how of a wait is it?

·
Glock Lover
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm hearing you need to call, send an email, fax, to get one... I need a clear answer. I read that certificates are invalid as of April 1st and you need a GSSF card, if so... how long does that take?

·
20,441 Posts
Under the new program all you need is your memberhship card and the name of a participating dealer. Membership cards are now being mailed within 24 hours of the application being processed.

·
Glock Lover
552 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Under the new program all you need is your memberhship card and the name of a participating dealer. Membership cards are now being mailed within 24 hours of the application being processed.
I've got my eye on a Glock 19 RTF2 at my FFL GSSF dealer, and I would like to get it within 2 weeks, I'm finding out how to register to GSSF through my FFL GSSF dealer right now, I just made a few calls, and went to the shop. Hopefully I'll register Monday and get my card soon.

·
Registered
46 Posts
interesting...my credit card was charged 2 weeks ago and still no card

1 - 9 of 9 Posts