How to find a Post I made?

Discussion in 'Announcements & Support' started by Assault Manager, May 25, 2007.

1. Assault Manager

Assault Manager

I tried to post a (thread) question under General Glock. How do I now go back and find it?? Thanks

2. c-mama

c-mama

If you look below your post, you will see a search button. Click that and it will show you the posts that you made.

Also, every thread has an envelope in front of them. If there is a black dot, that means you have made a post in that thread.

Hope this helps.

3. Assault Manager

Assault Manager

Debbie,

Thanks for your time and response. "You say if I look below my post" but the thing is How do I find my post? I'm on home page - Glock Talk - I can "view new post" and scroll through 600 or seven hundered; or I can go to topic such as "main room, general glocking" and then scroll down them day by day, page by page. (there are a lot of post to look through)

I just thought there might be an easier way to see find a post I recently made a go directly, so I could see if there were any replies.

Again, nice of you to assist me until I get the hang this. :)Brian

4. rsagona1

rsagona1 Hello

I've always wondered this as well. What I do, is if I am on the main page and I want to see what I have posted in, I go to search (top right) and type in my username. So it will just show posts I have made.

5. c-mama

c-mama

Well I was speaking of the post in this thread.

If you are on the main page, you can find your name (if you are not surfing in invisible mode) in the list of active users, click on it and you will see your profile. At the top right you will see "search for all posts by this user".

Other than that and the way rsagona1 mentioned, I do not believe there is another way to view posts you have made.

6. Assault Manager

Assault Manager

great, thank you both - that is just the information I needed.:hugs: