How-to-be-a-sovereign-citizen-101

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by ronduke, Aug 20, 2015.

1. janice6

janice6

Start by thinking you will have better luck than the Confederacy.............

TBO and Indian 111 like this.

2. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Had a meeting today, with a black sovereign citizen of the Moorish Science Temple of America (a "church" directly descended from the Blackstone Rangers/Black P Stone Nation/El Rukn gangs of Chicago - serves as a way of being a "gang" in prison). Sadly, I didn't get to talk to him about being a sovereign, because his public defender wasted all of our time by talking about things he didn't have a clue about. He was not nearly as entertaining as the sovereign. I got to read the guy's manifesto, sent to the FBI, where he renounces his citizenship and claims he isn't bound by our laws . . . then cites our laws to prove it. He is currently suing in a court whose authority he rejects, trying to have them reverse his parole revocation.

3. KWalrad

KWalrad No Wire Hangers!

Dang it. You get to have all the fun. Just once I'd like to shadow you for one day. The Stupid that you deal with on a daily basis must be mind blowing.

4. Ftttu

Ftttu

I was just talking to a Texas DPS detective who investigates SCs. It blew my mind how large of a movement it is and how much of a mess they make of the system.

One of the sad things is that courts and clerks are way behind the curve so he trains them on what to look for and how to deal with them.

He also told us that he could come up with training for our agency but that since he is so busy, it will be a while before he can come teach it. Sadly, I will probably be de-badged by then.

5. CRozek

CRozek

AHAHAHA I found this little gem

6. wprebeck

wprebeck Have you seen me?

Thanks for the laughs!

7. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Honestly, the inmate are pretty stupid, but the REAL stupid nearly always comes from lawyers. When we read something ridiculous, it will have a lawyer's signature line at the end: like the inmate who sued because he was required to go outside during a fire drill when it was only 40-something degrees, OMG. Or the complaint I got yesterday, from a parolee who claims that 4 or 5 U.S. Marshals and half a dozen officers from 2 or 3 local police departments "beat him with a club while shouting 'die criminal die'" stopping only when they thought his neck was broken . . . no medical treatment required. I don't believe I have ever heard anybody shout "die criminal die" before, but I assume that means the guy was white - when he isn't, it's always "die n____ die.".

8. Indian 111

Indian 111

He's not bound by our laws?

Good enough. Guilty. Shoot the SOB.

mrasgt likes this.
  9. mrasgt

mrasgt Time to Go....

That's PERFECT.