65,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

·
Registered
13,222 Posts

Sent from my Jack boot using Copatalk

Your account has been suspended.
Use of the word "Orange" in any context other than in criticism of the orange man is in violation of this social media sites terms of usage.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Also forgot that there will inevitably be people who tell you you're dumb for liking mangos and give you 16 different theoretical reasons why mangos are terrible....

Even though the original post didn't even say that they actually liked mangos...

I prefer Wolf ammo over Tula...

·
Premium Member
26,252 Posts
Also forgot that there will inevitably be people who tell you you're dumb for liking mangos and give you 16 different theoretical reasons why mangos are terrible....

Even though the original post didn't even say that they actually liked mangos...

I prefer Wolf ammo over Tula...
Well that just shows you lack of knowledge regarding steel case ammo. Vs “steel case”. ;). And that ammo made by Tula is superior to that made for Wolf.

(By Tula)

·
NRA Life Member
14,407 Posts
News: Something happened

1st Person: This never would have happened if we had more fruit in this country.

2nd person: I don't like fruit.

1st person: This country was founded on fruit. I have freedom of fruit.

Another person: I like bananas.

1st person: Not that fruit. Oranges. Bananas are evil

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
What's wrong with strawberries, other than the tiny bugs that are apparently crawling around on them?

Reactions: nrajeff

·
Anti-Federalist
2,022 Posts
Do you have a source for that opinion?

·
Registered
16,544 Posts
Hey, can we all just meet GT community standards and that would be great.

No need for such trigger words as orange and hate.

·
Registered
8,043 Posts
I found that there are many really stupid people on social Media posting stupid remarks. So I don't go to any social media anymore. Hey wait a minute isn't GT social Media?

1 - 20 of 31 Posts