close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How much trigger work in stock class

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by jfl, Oct 22, 2004.

1. jfl

jfl

New to GSSF. Can't wait till January for the Florida match...<p>Questions:<p>- I have a G19 and a G26 with Ghost "Rocket" connector and all trigger parts polished (and some lightly stoned): does that put me in "unlimited" ? ;Q <p>- If I install a Glock 3.5 connector and keep the other polished parts, is it OK ?<p>- How about (very slightly) reshaping the trigger bar where it cams on the connector ?<p>I tried to find info on the gssfonline site with no definite results.<p><p>Thanks for helping a "newbie"

2. DaleGribble

DaleGribble Sandwich!

You have to have stock Glock parts to be stock, so the Ghost connector has to go.

Polishing is fine and to the best of my knowledge, stoning, grinding and reshaping is fine as long as the parts are stock and all safeties remain intact.

3. don't tread on me

don't tread on me

Tinkeritis has been known to elevate shooters GSSF scores!! Ask any Glock armorer!!

4. lethal tupperwa

lethal tupperwa

aside from voiding any warranty.

5. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

I have never had the need to alter any trigger bar.;Q

6. jfl

jfl

Thanks guys for taking the time to answer my questions.<p>"Tinkering" did help me improve my IDPA scores (and it is half the fun !!!); you just need to know what you are doing...<p>My question about (very slightly) reshaping the part of the trigger bar that contacts the connector comes from an observation I made a few years ago: that part of the trigger bar was shaped (slightly) differently on the smooth trigger assembly than on the grooved one which had a "blunter" shape.<p>Other question: the Glock connector has a reputation of making a "mushy" trigger; is it true and why ?<p>Thanks for your input...