GlockTalk Forum banner

61 - 80 of 81 Posts

·
Anti-Federalist
17,763 Posts
30 minutes to ****, shower and shave. That said I like to give myself an hour so I can get mail and forums read before I head out the door.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I only need 20 minutes to shower, get dressed and have a quick breakfast

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
My day is pretty hectic, an hour in the morning to enjoy a light workout, breakfast and coffee, is a good way to start the day.

·
Registered
3,318 Posts
Nowhere to go so I get up just to take the dog out. Otherwise I would probably not get up before 9 or 10. Twenty years end of watch this Dec. 1.
When I was working, up at 6, and making my breakfast, getting ready to go, watching a little news usually took an hour and a half. My office was about 3 miles away, so no hurry.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Need? None really, if I skip the shower. Budgeted? 30 minutes. Actually take? 20 minutes or so. Gear for the day is packed the night before.

·
No place like home
7,238 Posts
45 minutes to an hour. Depends on how well the makeup and hair go. The last thing I do before out the door is feed the animals. I'm always at my desk by 7:00 AM, although I don't know why since work doesn't officially start until 8.

·
Registered
13,931 Posts
Rolled out of the recliner at 5:15, was in the SUV at 5:30, and traversed 3 counties in the rain on major interstates sans coffee all to take one of our guys for a COVID test since it is a requirement on a deal we are working on. That is why I get paid the big bucks to help mitigate the risks.
My day was done at 8a today. Stopped at Starbucks before heading home and going back to sleep.

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Diva extraordinaire
15,118 Posts
Depends. If I'm going to work, about an hour and a half to brush my teeth, shower, brush my hair and put it in a ponytail, throw on some jeans, and grab some breakfast.

If I'm going out somewhere, it's more like two and a half hours because then I have to do my hair and makeup.

I'm always at my desk by 7:00 AM, although I don't know why since work doesn't officially start until 8.
I always show up for work an hour early too.

·
Resident Misanthrope
430 Posts
I can be up shower, shave, dressed, and out the door in 15 to 20 minutes. I prefer to have an hour to an hour and 15 minutes to get a cup of coffee, fix a small breakfast, and not be in a rush.

·
Registered
7,188 Posts
I need 15 or 20 minutes from alarm ringing to out the door. How long does it take you?
Emergency about 5 minutes, average about 20-30 minutes.

·
Registered
4,052 Posts
45 minutes. That includes the three S’s, getting dressed, making breakfast, eating breakfast, checking run stats and reports from overnight, feeding the dogs and getting them out, and patting the wife on her butt as I leave.

·
Registered
6,850 Posts
When I was working, about 25 minutes, could do faster if I needed to.
Retired now, don't get moving for at least a couple of hours.

·
Registered
9,106 Posts
15-20, piss, shave, (maybe a quick dump), shower, (brush teeth in shower), dry, deodorant, grease the boys, uniform, boots, thermos filled, lunch in bag, cup of coffee downed, keys, cell phone go.
Five days a week.

·
HEMIs, guns, and booze
816 Posts
Lot of poop talk in this thread. Not complaining, I enjoy a good am bm as much as the next guy.
Takes me about 30 minutes to get freakin sexy.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I do everything the night before because I just can't move in the morning. So it's usually wake up late, scream "oh sh*t", throw on my uniform, grab my stuff, crack a monster and fly at the door by 5am.

·
Registered
15,127 Posts
Depends I worked 3rd shift so I was already up id sleep from 9AM-3 or 4PM then I was up when I went to work at 11PM i just went lol... now if i am getting up and wanting to be ready for the day a hour or 2 normally

61 - 80 of 81 Posts