Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
I see that a lot where I am at. Also saw someone working in their garden all alone with one on.

Sent from my SM-G986U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,498 Posts
News story the other day, some lady on a road trip crashed into a utility pole because of a mask. They figured a couple hours into the drive the CO2 got the better of her.

·
Registered
21,510 Posts
The mask has become a social thing. A "look I'm participating". It's the human equivalent of the dogs' rolling on their back and urinating to signal subordinance. I'm not speaking of people who are wearing a mask out of genuine concern, but rather those wearing them for social identification. For instance last night a friend of mine attended a drinking social where her and her friends sat around together mask-less while making masks so they could post their efforts to Facebook. Or like some other chicks I know who while at a local gathering, all went outside and arranged their trucks in a circle with them each sitting alone on their respective tailgates, all so they could pose for a "look we're social distancing" photo. They went right back to sitting with / on each other immediately after the photo op.

I get a kick out of the bicyclists each morning. Riding alone, in a semi-rural area, no one else around - and wearing a mask. What a bunch of goofballs.

·
With Liberty and Justice for all.
20,894 Posts
I've seen people outside walking all by themselves wearing a bandana as a mask.

·
Banned
2,598 Posts
When I do a grocery pickup I wear a mask. I want to be breathing your **** as much as you want to breathe mine. I leave it on till I get home on the off chance that something wafts off the packaging ( a van so it's in the same compartment I am)
Once home, after spritzing the groceries with dilute h202, I umask.

When I work out I have mask with me, but I only wear it if I'm crossing paths with someone out of courtesy.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
After everyone gets the Rona (and you will), we'll have survivor's support groups on Facebook, showing their antibody status with apparel and tattoos. It'll be a badge of honor by this time next year to catch the cold.

·
Registered
8,664 Posts
Stopped to help a bicyclist with bad road-rash and a broken c95 mask. The two seemed related.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
Mask is to protect other people from you when you cough, or sneeze, or project bodily fluid in any other manner. If you share cars or give people rides, then it's just being courteous.

Please, please wash your hands after you take a poop and before touching other things. I'm begging because some of you are making me think that the number of people who don't wash their hands are higher than I initially thought.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts