Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Gen 1 G19 that I believe was originally purchased in the early 90's. I want to find out how much it is worth. I checked with gunbroker.com and was unable to find information on account of not seeing any sold Gen 1's. If there is anybody out there that could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Brendan

·
Registered
66 Posts
Does it look like it had some of the grip chopped off? If so, it is a Gen 1 and like ncvarmint said, it is worth a LOT.

·
Registered
59,812 Posts
There was a good thread here some time back about a first generation Glock 19 on Gunbroker and a member here got it. Seems to me it was $7000 or $8000

Reactions: TheBrendanLea

·
Yippee ki-yay...
3,782 Posts
Your gun was made around November of 96. If you only have one mag it's probably worth about $300.00 to $325.00. You never know though, you may find a buyer willing to pay upwards of $450.00 or so.

·
Yippee ki-yay...
3,782 Posts
I have a Gen 1 G19 that I believe was originally purchased in the early 90's. I want to find out how much it is worth. I checked with gunbroker.com and was unable to find information on account of not seeing any sold Gen 1's. If there is anybody out there that could help me with this I would appreciate it.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Brendan
**The picture below belongs to Glock Talk member, DJ Niner.

IMG_0417.JPG

·
Registered
590 Posts
A Gen 2 G19 may be worth $300.00 in some parts of the country but you'd be hard pressed to find a deal like that here in the northeast. Wish I could!

·
RIP BUDDY
3,658 Posts
Upstate & Midlands SC $300-325 max with 2 mags & tupperware. Beach $400 max but it’s more likely to be stolen here. Even if you go through a dealer, found 2 of mine that had been stolen in a Pawnbroker locally, they were in NCIC but for whatever reason didn’t pop up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
He so I met this guy that says he has a gen1 19 & 17. I'm gonna go check them out if I upload some pictures you guys this you'll be able to help me determine if they're the real deal?

·
Registered
628 Posts
A Gen 2 M19 in nice shape would go for $500 or higher on the auction sights. A police trade in $350+ depending on the shape. I don't know what they go for locally in gun stores because they have never stayed on the self long enough for me to find one. Saw one on Midwest Traders and it was gone the first day before I could call, they are sought after. Two reasons first they have the original Tenifer treatment and no finger groves. It will be interesting to see if the value drops due to the Gen 5.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts