How much for your UT CCP?

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by Kona, Mar 5, 2010.

1. Kona

Kona

I live in IL but they still offer the UT CC class. They told me it was $150 for the class plus $80 for the card. I didnt even think about the card price. Oops...To bad I dont go out of state more often just so that I can carry. But he told me its only $10 to renew every 4 or 5 years. Im def going soon to get my CCP soon. Did it cost all you guys $230 for your CCP?

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010
  2. spaux

spaux

I live in UT, I only payed $65 for the class. Then postage for all the paperwork. It will be another $10 for renewal every 5 years.

3. 05FLHT

05FLHT

I am in IL and took a class for both the UT and FL license at GAT Guns in Dundee. I don't remember exactly what I paid, but it was no where near $230. I want to say it was less than $100 for both, with the FL license adding an additional $15 or so. The class was enjoyable and about half a day, including the range time.

You can find more info at http://www.shootingsafely.com/2801.html. I know the instructor still does classes in IL (he is from MN), but you will need to contact him for times and locations.

4. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

I paid 95 dollars for the instruction, by Jim Floyd, out of Indy, through the Dignitary Protection Group, LLC....

Finger-print card, certificate of proof, application to the Utah State for permit, envelope to send, etc...

65 dollars for the fee to Utah, am now waiting for the issue.....

10 $ /five years intervals for re-instate....

I am Out........:cool:

Last edited: Mar 5, 2010