How Much Faith Do You Have in the FBI and DOJ Now??

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Nalapombu, Oct 23, 2020.

1. tallTexasdude

tallTexasdude

I like some of his movies but I thought JFK was just horrible.

2. Ahmid

Ahmid CLM

None, I despise them both...

3. Rex Vallachorum

Rex Vallachorum Previously achieved fame and glory as Burebista

Zilch

De loc

Nesuno

4. Desert Kraut

Desert Kraut

There needs to be a general purge of the leadership in the FBI starting with that backstabbing Wray and trickling down to his subordinates that have slow- tracked everything that shows the corruption of the deep state. Comey and Obama should be in jail for treason as well.

As far as the DOJ is concerned, there is plenty of corruption also and these people need to be weeded out and prosecuted. I am sick and tired of their empty promises that the main players of this treasonous former administration will be indicted.

5. Catshooter

Catshooter

Absolutely correct Desert Kraut.

Cat

6. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Every major case they’re involved in there’s corruption that usually gets them and the prosecutors sanctioned by the judge.

Case in Alaska where they convicted the senator and it was almost totally corrupt from start to finish.

7. Ahmid

Ahmid CLM

I remember that case...

8. jr24

jr24

9. OXMYX

OXMYX

Wayward Son likes this.
  10. Ahmid

Ahmid CLM

Barr was one of his worst picks...I don't know who is advising the president on his picks...Also not getting rid of Obama's people working in the White House...The only picks that are any good seem the supreme court picks...

Wayward Son and OXMYX like this.
  11. OXMYX

OXMYX

Barr convinced Trump not to get involved with the investigations. Trump fell for it based on a supposed "We'll get to the bottom of this".

Obama used the intelligence and enforcement departments to spy and throw his enemies in jail, protect his corruption racket.

Notice no one has ratted on Obama considering there is a lot of material there.

Folks like Blasey Ford and Col. Vindeman, Strozk and Page all on the double payroll.

Four years and nothing.

12. jimcorbin

jimcorbin

They’ve been spying on American citizens from the beginning. And I don’t mean just in criminal or national security cases either. Look at all the files Hoover kept on all the elite. The average agent might be an okay person, but they do the dirty work of those above them. None of them can be trusted. Every single alphabet agency needs to be defunded and dismantled.

Ahmid likes this.
  13. pspez

pspez

This is one of the most important reasons why Trump needs another term. The FBI and most likely the CIA are corrupt

kwo, JFrame and hogship like this.
  14. Glock17193643

Glock17193643

15. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

I don’t think you know what happened with the FBI and DOJ.
    Clinton entered in 1990s where certain agents and DOJ lawyers were groomed for promotion. Among them was Comey and Eric Holder. They aligned themselves with the Clintons then and helped draft their policies such as the AWB of 1994 or the many Clinton scandal investigations. Comey and Holder move up the ranks.
    Now Clinton returns and helps pick Obama’s people. Guess who gets picked for AG. They moved up their cronies as they moved up. They made special units with in the DOJ and FBI for their “special projects” who would swoop in and take over cases from the regular field agents and cut them out of the loop. Please note how certain people seem to be a part of every single scandal investigation despite the thousands of special agents.
    Go see how the DOJ purged certain lawyers and the FBI promoted certain agents during the 16 years of democrat rule of the White House with an 8 year lull.
    The vast majority of the agents have nothing to do with such investigations or their part is so compartmentalized they only know a certain part. One agent vouchers a laptop and sends it to Washington or other office. They have no idea what that team assigned to it does with it. That’s with a lot of interstate investigations where agents are just a small cog in the wheel and have their own cases to complete.
    It happens here to at the local level. A detective might call and ask the local precinct to knock on a door or do an errand, and local precinct has little to no idea how it fits in the local case. That’s an every day thing. Knock on a door and have the person there contact the detective or arresting officer from a different precinct or voucher evidence for them. Feds do that all the time but for field offices in different states. And often have little to no idea how it fits in the larger case.

OXMYX, Ahmid and NMG26 like this.
  16. hogship

hogship Stop the steal! Silver Member

What I don't get, is why Trump hasn't purged the Obama people, and others who are known to be corrupt, already. You know DJT would like to do it, but there seems to be something holding him back.....Now, what could that be?

17. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

No. It doesn’t work that way.
    Durham delayed the investigation until after the election for a reason. He is attempting to make it non partisan.
    Give Trump some credit. He has had copies of that laptop for awhile. I’m sure he thought the media would bite on it more than they did but they could have released it earlier.

Wait until after the election to know what Durham is going to do or not do.

Ahmid likes this.
  18. walkinguf61

walkinguf61

Which people are just government people and which ones are Obama’s. It’s not always easy to tell. Remember it was the IG appointed by Obama at the IRS who was the whistleblower in the IRS scandal. It was Adm Rogers at the NSA who warned Trump and the FISA court about the spying on his campaign and shut down their use of the NSA database.
    It’s not that easy to shift through every one promoted between the Obama eight years and the Clinton 8 years for such mis guided loyalties. And let’s not forget about the RINOs who are there who betrayed Trump at every turn . Or military guys who did the same like Col Vindman.

19. hogship

hogship Stop the steal! Silver Member

Sure, I get that......but, it seems like some of them can be identified and eliminated. If I'm remembering correctly, Obama got rid of a lot of people right at the start. So why doesn't Trump do that????? It's fairly obvious there is a lot of disloyalty towards Trump, and it's within his power to do something about it.

20. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

The fbi is long gone due to corruption, I also question barr and the doj....a republican would have already been convicted and jailed with the russia hoax, spygate, biden's criminal money laundering ....these agencies are lost and cant be fixed without extreme action by the people...the deepstate will never give up power

kwo and Ahmid like this.