How Much Faith Do You Have in the FBI and DOJ Now??

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Nalapombu, Oct 23, 2020.

1. Emily W Trott

Emily W Trott Electric Sex

Even after: Ruby Ridge and Waco, one of the lab people faking evidence (his name was something like Whitehead), Richard Jewell, the Whitey Bulger situation, and maybe a few others, I still have confidence in them because I believe that overall they have done an excellent job. Every large organization has some bad actors who bring shame upon the organization. You can't judge the whole group by the actions of a few.

Last edited: Oct 24, 2020
    domin8ss and tallTexasdude like this.
  2. Emily W Trott

I know that this is off topic but I've thought for some time that he was some sort of intelligence operative for CIA or one of our other agencies. I started thinking this when I read about his having visited Pakistan when, I guess, Americans weren't allowed.

He would have made the ideal agent to go there and other Muslim nations. He wasn't white, he grew up in an Islamic country, and with a passport from that country he would have been able to gain access where an ordinary American could not go. All these rumors that we've heard could just be fallout from his cover story.

His whole life is like a Clancy or Ludlum novel, and that is my idea on why that might be. Someone who is an unknown legislator in Illinois, who gives a speech and is then elected Senator, followed by being elected President a few years later, is either a real Horatio Alger story or something that was engineered by someone. In my opinion of course.

jimcorbin likes this.

3. Emily W Trott

That is how a juror should always take evidence and not accept it at face value, no matter what the source.

4. billorights

billorights

I've never met an FBI agent that had the sense to pour piss out of a boot----you know the rest.

So---------ZERO

Nucflash, narkcop128 and DonGlock26 like this.
  5. Will Rudy

Will Rudy

ZIP, ZERO, NADA.

Nucflash likes this.
  6. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Zero.

narkcop128 likes this.
  7. Blackshirt

Blackshirt

The DOJ (including the FBI) is a political organization populated by accountants and appointees.

narkcop128 likes this.
  8. norton

norton

IMO
    the real issue is the failure of the 4th estate. They have become lazy and corrupt. Can you imagine what a juicy story Epstein was? And his death? Why so little investigation by the press? They just yawned, reported the event and moved on hoping to find another excuse to tear down the current POTUS.
    Their job is to shine a light in the corners where those in power do not want anyone to see. They have become a wing of the Democrat party. Shameful.

9. BlkH2O

BlkH2O

"I will fundamentally change America". (BHO) He did keep that campaign promise.

10. G17Jake

G17Jake

Do we have any reason to believe we will ever find out how the circumstances around his "suicide" came to be? Were you surprised by Epstein's death?

11. tallTexasdude

tallTexasdude

The Foolish Boyscout Impersonators are susceptible to political corruption and God knows they’ve made some mistakes. But I’m glad they are on our side.

12. Wojo88

Wojo88

It's well documented that Saudi Prince Al-Waleed groomed and funded obama his whole life and career. It is also said that obama was his boy toy growing up to the Prince. The Saudi Prince was a billionaire who was also heavily invested in Citigroup and Twitter. His hand was in our politics and elections because of leverage.

Emily W Trott likes this.
  13. inthefrey

inthefrey Moved on...

14. thewitt

thewitt

How much faith in the FBI and the DOJ now?

Why would NOW change anything?

Any serious arrests in the coup attempt on the President of the United States yet?

Is Hillary in jail yet?

No?

Wake me when there are some high profile prosecutions and I'll take the opportunity to review my answer choices again.

JimP, inthefrey and narkcop128 like this.
  15. narkcop128

narkcop128

16. Bish1309

Bish1309

It's not the same without Efrem Zimbalist Junior. :fred:

Last edited: Oct 29, 2020
    billorights likes this.
  17. PatinAz

PatinAz

After rewatching Richard Jewel again last night, my mind still hasn't changed on the FBI, zero confidence.

18. NMG26

NMG26

Don't turn your back on them

tallTexasdude likes this.
  19. peng

peng

Another fair question.

My answer to the first question is - I don't know.

2nd - No, it did not surprise me. I wonder if pedophiles suicide rate in prison is higher than the average. I know in the criminal pecking order they are hated, and are more prone to attack in prison. Frankly, I lean towards the murder camp, but my rational brain says the suicide theory is much more plausible and simple as opposed to the dozen people that would need to be involved and cover up the murder.

I guess I am trying to say - anything can be made to sound and appear compelling especially when the facts can be misleading and omitted because the other side has a policy not to correct them in public.

It's why Oliver Stone movies seem so real, right? He weaves a fabric of omission and half truth into a tapestry of nonsense that blankets the believer.

I mean, JFK was an awesome movie, and it's hard to walk away from it not believing it happened just that way.

The only problem is, almost all of the so called facts in the movie were just made up or misleading or untrue.

20. 'Ol Grandad

'Ol Grandad Director of civil unrest

Beat me to it! I was running all those through my head upon reading the title of this thread.

cityborncountrylivin likes this.