GlockTalk Forum banner

21 - 40 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
I’ve been paying attention to the FBI and DOJ for years. You look at every major case they’re into and you’ll find corruption.
Now after Hunters laptop info became known we found out that the FBI had it since last December yet they haven’t interviewed anyone whose name appears in lots of these emails.
Unless you were the specific case agent, don't you think it's safe to say you might not know most, or any of the case facts? Think about in your own job, what you know about things, and the crazy things you hear from people who do not.

Not trying to be rude and no offense intended, honestly, but listening to the ravings of cable news is not informative in nature.

What do you actually know about what the FBI has or hasn't done with the Biden laptop? Not what you've heard, but what you actually know? You don't need to answer the question but it would be worth thinking about.

It is very frustrating when the outcome we expect or want (based on what we hear repeated so often) does not happen. The FBI has a policy to not discuss cases so the idiot media obviously takes that as a green light to make up their own information because they know it will rarely be disputed.

Just because the outcome you expect does not happen does not necessarily mean everyone is corrupt. The simpler explanation is that your expectations were based on nonsense to begin with.

·
Registered
1,486 Posts
peng,

What you say could be true. If was just an isolated case. But look at the large number of indictments, raids, handcuffs, subpoenas that have showered down upon the deep state actors that have been pushing/sabotaging/sandbagging our President from before his inauguration.

Look at what happened with whoever killed Epstien? This almost an endless list and I think my point is made: THEY'RE CORRUPT. Sorry if you're getting painted with the same broad brush Mr. Federal Agent but there you are.

Cat

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
Like a lot of organizations quality help has declined rapidly due to hiring and advancement practices.

In the olden days a man would go to pre-law with a ROTC scholarship. Graduate, do a five year hitch, get the honorable discharge and on to law school to become a lawyer. The newly minted lawyer then applies to the FBI.

This is what Strzok did, a little differently, without the law degree.

And I'm not buying the regular agents are Ok theory.

The FBI is rotten to the core.

·
Registered
8,694 Posts
Look at what happened with whoever killed Epstien?
OK, fair question.

What happened with Epstein? Please tell me what you know, not what you think or what you've heard. You think he was murdered obviously.

I also do to be honest - but I don't know because I know literally not one single fact in the case. But I sure have heard a lot of things.

People should simply say they do not know more often, because it is true.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
I used to laugh off the conspiracy theories about the federal govt. doing dastardly deeds. But with what we know now we can revisit some of these theories and may find out they are true.

I'll bet a million dollars that Barry Sotero was born in Kenya and applied to Columbia Law as a foreign national.

The intelligence community knew this all along and spread disinformation calling anyone who believed this a nutcase. It worked.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
OK, fair question.

What happened with Epstein? Please tell me what you know, not what you think or what you've heard. You think he was murdered obviously.

I also do to be honest - but I don't know because I know literally not one single fact in the case. But I sure have heard a lot of things.

I have said things exactly like that with my wife about the sad state of affairs in Korea, but she is adamant thet her internet site is correct and I am not supporting 'HER', so now I just say they are going Commie and that suffices. Here in these and other forums, saying 'I don't know' just gets you hate mail.
Edit: Wait The FBI and DOJ are just going Commie!!! but I don't know much.

·
Registered
8,208 Posts
Unless you were the specific case agent, don't you think it's safe to say you might not know most, or any of the case facts? Think about in your own job, what you know about things, and the crazy things you hear from people who do not.

Not trying to be rude and no offense intended, honestly, but listening to the ravings of cable news is not informative in nature.

What do you actually know about what the FBI has or hasn't done with the Biden laptop? Not what you've heard, but what you actually know? You don't need to answer the question but it would be worth thinking about.

It is very frustrating when the outcome we expect or want (based on what we hear repeated so often) does not happen. The FBI has a policy to not discuss cases so the idiot media obviously takes that as a green light to make up their own information because they know it will rarely be disputed.

Just because the outcome you expect does not happen does not necessarily mean everyone is corrupt. The simpler explanation is that your expectations were based on nonsense to begin with.
Thank you for the voice of reason. Most agents have no idea what is going on in the Russia investigation. It is very compartmentalized there. The criminal division often has no idea what the counter intel people are doing or even agents in the same field office or even on the same case. Often, They just know their part in something and not the other. Some of these cases are long and complex and cross many boundaries on a map. A guy might take the laptop, log it in and send it to the case agent assigned, never seeing what’s on the computer or talking to the guy who would see it,
There is an intentional firewall between counter intel and the criminal division because if they get a criminal case, the defendant would be allowed access to the counter intel stuff. If the criminal agent making the case doesn’t know about it then they don’t have turn it over to the defense in most cases. Flynn’s case is espionage case so they had to because counter intel guys fabricated the case against Flynn. This type of firewall between the two sections is why 9/11 happened and they missed the clues that could have stopped it.

Having said that, I don’t trust them anymore than I do prosecutors. Many are good but often some want to make a name for themselves, often at the expense of others.

·
Registered
7,415 Posts
FBI agents are lazy bones. Have to plant a stick of TNT up their ass to get them out of their seat. Unless a skirt walks by or an e-mail about donuts in the cafeteria.

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
Agree totally. The fact they have had this computer since last December and have seemingly just sat on it is ridiculous. I don’t suppose any real penalties will result from this. I guess the FBI is great if you are on the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Horselover Fat
32,150 Posts
No one wants to ‘really’ stop and think about it all, for fear of being actually red-pilled and realizing that the deep state runs the show, using democrats and the media to push whatever they need to be pushed. Of course there are also repubs in on it I’m sure. Also Trump, by seemingly stopping their ‘forever wars’, has a YUGE target on his back now!

·
Registered
706 Posts
I used to laugh off the conspiracy theories about the federal govt. doing dastardly deeds. But with what we know now we can revisit some of these theories and may find out they are true.

I'll bet a million dollars that Barry Sotero was born in Kenya and applied to Columbia Law as a foreign national.

The intelligence community knew this all along and spread disinformation calling anyone who believed this a nutcase. It worked.
I don't usually agree with what you say, and would've been tempted to take your million dollars had you presented it, but in this scenario I can't. I actually agree with you. It's the only thing I see that makes sense in that case. My mom was born in Hawaii in the 50s. I saw her birth certificate when she died because I was listed as the executor of the estate in her will. For kicks and giggles I compared her birth certificate to Obama's. They're very different.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Edgar's Girl's haven't done anything worthwhile in a long time.
Except pretty much eliminate the crimes of bank robbery and kidnapping for ransom, no one except the veeeeeery stupid try those anymore. The FBI has a ton of brilliant and dedicated field agents, the problem is that they are all controlled by the dirtiest political creatures DC has. Even if they wanted to break with the establishment that controls them, who would they tell? The local US attorney? Those guys are even more beholden to DC politics than the guys who run the FBI.

·
Registered
958 Posts
I think if I was on a jury and the fbi was presenting evidence, I would take it with a grain of salt. I don’t see how they continue as an agency. They have destroyed their image and credibility. I heard a recruiting commercial for them on the radio the other day. I guess nobody wants to work there anymore.

·
Previously nutsnax
684 Posts
OK, fair question.

Except in this case where we all know, in the case of Epstein, that he was absolutely 100% murdered by people he associated with. We need no smoking gun "facts" to prove it. We just know. This is fact.

Not that anyone expected anything to really be done about this. This simply further crushes confidence in government to anyone paying attention...... Assuming they had confidence to begin with.

·
Registered
4,496 Posts

They have a policy not to speak with the media? You mean unless they need the media to plant stories that they can then reference in order to get FISA warrants?

·
Registered
9,657 Posts
I don't usually agree with what you say, and would've been tempted to take your million dollars had you presented it, but in this scenario I can't. I actually agree with you. It's the only thing I see that makes sense in that case. My mom was born in Hawaii in the 50s. ***** I saw her birth certificate when she died because I was listed as the executor of the estate in her will. For kicks and giggles I compared her birth certificate to Obama's. They're very different.*****

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
**** No Kidding...:chatter:

·
Registered
4,283 Posts
About the same for the FBI. I know a few stand up Agents.

Zero faith in the DOJ.

21 - 40 of 89 Posts