GlockTalk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Registered
3,588 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey all.

just curious about this one. As you all well know the FBI under Comey was totally in the tank for Hillary. So much so that they decided to fake info to get FISA warrants, the most intrusive and powerful warrant in the world to be done by the most powerful agency in the world. Of course it’s no surprise that we got 3 1/2 years of phony Russia garbage.

I’ve been paying attention to the FBI and DOJ for years. You look at every major case they’re into and you’ll find corruption. Every one.
Like many though, I thought it was mostly the HQ and the “people on the 7th floor” as they're referred. As I read more and watched more videos and documentaries I realized the FBI and DOJ are almost totally corrupt. So much so that the agency cannot be fixed without wholesale firing of a whole lot of partisan hacks. Same for the DOJ.

Now after Hunters laptop info became known we found out that the FBI had it since last December yet they haven’t interviewed anyone whose name appears in lots of these emails. They certainly aren’t handling it like “Crossfire Hurricane” are they?
But for Rudy, we’d never know of this.

All this allowed the media to come out with their familiar favorite boogeymen, the Russians. Yep, it was all a Russian op against Biden.
It’s almost like they were on cue a couple days ago when Wray trotted out and said that they have uncovered efforts by, guess who, RUSSIA to influence the election. Iran too. They had to figure out a way to get a so called racist group mentioned as being part of it to allow Biden and the media to continue that garbage too.

The result was no surprise at all. We all heard it last night. Biden stood there with a straight face and said it was all Russian garbage against him and that all these former intel people said it was a Russian op.

Mighty convenient isn’t it! Do you think if the names were exactly reversed and this was a laptop from Trump Jr., do you think it would’ve taken 10 months to get mentioned? You think they’d have a fist full of FISA warrants to start the spying all over again?

Guys and gals, I hate to say it, but I honestly believe the FBI is totally corrupt. I don’t think they have an ounce of integrity left. They’ve sold it all because they hate Trump and wanted Hillary elected.
Same goes for the DOJ and the CIA, who is supposed to stay OUT of domestic issues.

There is no fixing them.

Your thoughts??

·
Registered
32,817 Posts
Obviously if this crime organization family had the last name "Trump" instead of "Biden", then the FBI and media would have run like crazy with it.

The media would have had coverage pegged at 100%, non-stop, breaking, all day, all night, thousands of so-called journalists and so-called experts, and major network corporations and major newspapers, all going non-stop about how is the crime of the century and impeachment and treason shows ineligibilty to run and new laws and lawsuits and judgements to prevent someone with such a criminal background from being eligible for the office.

Oh, but not Tump involved, just Biden? Nevermind.

·
Registered
6,816 Posts
Your average local FBI agent is probably an intelligent, decent person. I've seen a few that were kind of odd, but still smart and capable.
The upper levels of the FBI appears to have been occupied in recent years (maybe more, who knows?) by a pit of vipers.

·
Registered
5,185 Posts
If President Trump is re-elected, his first move on the day after should be to fire fatso Barr and make it miserable...like send out of town and then don’t give him a ride back. Durham too. The whole DOJ. All the way through the federal attorneys and FBI lifers. They have failed us.

·
Registered
1,917 Posts
Sad to see, many good people completely tainted by the Supervisors, Managers that are totally Corrupt.

Reactions: hogship

·
Registered
30,230 Posts
I’d trust hillary “the hag” as a nurse serving gas station sushi to me before either of them.

·
Registered
9,763 Posts
Hey all.

just curious about this one. As you all well know the FBI under Comey was totally in the tank for Hillary. So much so that they decided to fake info to get FISA warrants, the most intrusive and powerful warrant in the world to be done by the most powerful agency in the world. Of course it’s no surprise that we got 3 1/2 years of phony Russia garbage.

I’ve been paying attention to the FBI and DOJ for years. You look at every major case they’re into and you’ll find corruption. Every one.
Like many though, I thought it was mostly the HQ and the “people on the 7th floor” as they're referred. As I read more and watched more videos and documentaries I realized the FBI and DOJ are almost totally corrupt. So much so that the agency cannot be fixed without wholesale firing of a whole lot of partisan hacks. Same for the DOJ.

Now after Hunters laptop info became known we found out that the FBI had it since last December yet they haven’t interviewed anyone whose name appears in lots of these emails. They certainly aren’t handling it like “Crossfire Hurricane” are they?
But for Rudy, we’d never know of this.

All this allowed the media to come out with their familiar favorite boogeymen, the Russians. Yep, it was all a Russian op against Biden.
It’s almost like they were on cue a couple days ago when Wray trotted out and said that they have uncovered efforts by, guess who, RUSSIA to influence the election. Iran too. They had to figure out a way to get a so called racist group mentioned as being part of it to allow Biden and the media to continue that garbage too.

The result was no surprise at all. We all heard it last night. Biden stood there with a straight face and said it was all Russian garbage against him and that all these former intel people said it was a Russian op.

Mighty convenient isn’t it! Do you think if the names were exactly reversed and this was a laptop from Trump Jr., do you think it would’ve taken 10 months to get mentioned? You think they’d have a fist full of FISA warrants to start the spying all over again?

Guys and gals, I hate to say it, but I honestly believe the FBI is totally corrupt. I don’t think they have an ounce of integrity left. They’ve sold it all because they hate Trump and wanted Hillary elected.
Same goes for the DOJ and the CIA, who is supposed to stay OUT of domestic issues.

There is no fixing them.

Your thoughts??
Still zero confidence. They should be abolished and everyone fired top to bottom. Then start again.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts