Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
let me see how it’s wearing. I have about 1800 rounds on my 19Gen5. Let me see the wear. My trigger bar and connector have 1300 rounds on it after being coated with DLC. Here is mine! Safariland holster hasn’t worn anything on the outside. Curious to see who has the most rounds and the wear it exhibits. I’ve seen a few with 3K on the barrel worn heavily. Zero BTF or malfunctions.

·
Registered
3,115 Posts
I'm about 400 rounds in my 17.5, including one Action Pistol match that was a little over 100.

No malfunctions, but it was a little sticky loading the first round unless you released the slide just right and pulled it "all" the way to the rear. I replaced the extractor (thanks to Midwest Gun Parts) and all has been well since.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Only 300 rounds through my 19 Gen5 so far. Has functioned flawlessly. Very accurate and am loving the new trigger. Plan to put at least a couple more hundred rounds through it before initial cleaning.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I have had ZERO malfunctions of any kind. Mix of WWB and +P 115 Hornady. Anyone got 10K or more? Want to see that barrel and inside the slide. Any M pistols I’d like to see wear patterns on the internals that are DLC treated.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
SigM11 this is the guts of your M right? It may be someone else’s i grabbed off here. Shows some wear where the striker hits the cruciform. It’s a gov gun though. Nice black DLC coated connector too!

Here is another M with not a lot of rounds.

·
On the day of your birth death began stalking you
9,822 Posts
My Gen 5 G17 that sits by bbqthe bed only has around 100 rounds through it. So no wear to mention yet.

Reactions: BROvet04

·
Registered
638 Posts
SigM11 this is the guts of your M right? It may be someone else’s i grabbed off here. Shows some wear where the striker hits the cruciform. It’s a gov gun though. Nice black DLC coated connector too!
That looks like the one I posted when I picked it up. I had not shot it at this point, but it was fired at Glock and in Quantico.

·
Registered
638 Posts
Not too many pics of M internals so I stole it. If you want I’ll take it down I can. I think someone shot your pistol a bit. Lol.
Nope. I posted it. You are all good.

I do need to get some rounds through it. Maybe this week.

Was at Dad's this afternoon...should have picked up some of his reloads.

Dad is super excited to have a new source for 9mm brass...

·
Registered
47 Posts
I think I’m around 5k maybe 5500 rounds in mine. No malfunctions.

I am not sure if I’m liking the magwell cutout. The more I shoot it the more I am torn. After a weekend of 800 rounds my hand is torn up. I may pickup a gen 4 to see if I have the same problems.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think I’m around 5k maybe 5500 rounds in mine. No malfunctions.

I am not sure if I’m liking the magwell cutout. The more I shoot it the more I am torn. After a weekend of 800 rounds my hand is torn up. I may pickup a gen 4 to see if I have the same problems.
Can we see some pics of the finish wear patterns inside and out. What model are you using? Does your barrel have any finish and the inside of the slide. Glad it’s running flawless.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.