close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many Play ZOMBIE GUNSHIP??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Mar 30, 2012.

1. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

Hey all,

Someone on here turned me onto this game. I have an IPhone and am new to all these apps. I have always liked games likes Hearts, Chess, Spades, Minesweeper, and similar games. Never thought I would like or care for a game like Zombie Gunship. Well I downloaded it and by GOD I'm HOOKED!!

This is the COOLEST game I have played in MANY YEARS, even going back to my Mattel Iltellivision when I was a kid.

Who else is playing this game?

So far my record is 492 kills. I haven't went to any other bunkers other than the first one. I have upgraded my weapons a bit, but need more firepower.

What is your favorite weapon? I have to say I am really DIGGING the 105mm Howitzer. Now that is a HONEY. I also like the 40mm cannon.

The one thing that had me stumped for a bit was how to kill the BIG ZOMBIE BLOBS. I would hammer them with 40mm over and over and nothing would happen. Then hit them with 105mm and still no help. Well I figured a few well aimed blasts from the 25mm Gatling Gun would do the trick quite nicely.

If you haven't tried this game, get it. You'll love it. One of the things that impressed me was the graphics and "realism." Of course I have never been a gunner on Puff the Magic Dragon, but from the videos I have seen of missions they were on, this game LOOKS damn near just like what you see on YouTube.

Anyone else play this thing? Any tips or tricks to pass on?

Nalajr

2. ronin.45

ronin.45

It is fun. My best is 588.

3. crazyasian1

crazyasian1

781 for me but I've been playing for weeks! Stupid civvies keep getting in the way! I've got two more upgrade slots on the 105 to be fully upgraded. If you like ZG, try AC-130 Spectre, it's freaking awesome. It's a tilt control versus finger scroll so it adds a layer of difficulty

4. Presscheck40

Presscheck40 Presscheck40

Got it last week. So far 543 is my best.

Presscheck40

5. sharpshooter

sharpshooter Member Millennium Member

6. mixflip

mixflip

I downloaded it a few weeks ago. I play it when Im not reading my US Army survival guide app. lol.

7. Sgt. Rambo

Sgt. Rambo

Been playing it for six months... 1088 is my high score... Best part... got that score while I was at work...LOL It is one of the best games out there. Just wish they would change up on something new. I have all three maps but something else new would be good. Weapons... etc.

8. AK_Stick

AK_Stick AAAMAD

I've got it, 1500+/30+ something kills/saves is my best.

9. Nalapombu

LORD have mercy!! You guys must have some serious Zombie Killin' Skills. My best so far is 590. I've had it about a week. The BIG ZOMBIE BLOBS always do me in. I have to focus on those turds and then end up getting overran. Of course those pesky civilian kills end up hammering me too.

I was all excited and thought it would be really neat to play on my Kindle Fire. BUT NOOOOO, they only have it for Apple right now. Crossing my fingers hoping they'll come out with an Android version soon.

One other thing, I would really love to take a ride on one of the 130's for real. I knew about it long before this game and have always marveled at what it could do and the devastation it could rain down on the enemy. Those videos I have seen and the pics of that "cone" of tracer rounds just blows my mind how that stuff can be done from an airplane right in the thick of the soup. One of the most AWESOME weapons in our arsenal for sure.

Where are those babies based at?

Thanks

Nalajr

10. pilsbury

pilsbury

I've been playing it for a while now on my i4S and iPad. I'm hooked on Star Warfare, Alien Invasion. It's my favorite iOS game of all time, and SUPER fun on an iPad.

11. Nalapombu

You're telling me that these 2 games you mentioned are BETTER and MORE FUN than ZOMBIE GUNSHIP?? Oh LORD, if that is true, I am in trouble. I am gonna have to try them and see. Do you know if either of them are made for Android?

Any other cool games to check out? Please list them.

Also I am looking for a few really cool games, as cool ad ZG, to play on my Kindle Fire. ZG isn't available for it so I have to have something cool to try out that BIG SCREEN the Fire has.....:cool:

Thanks all

Nalajr