close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. devildog2067

devildog2067

We had a peaceful period under Reagan because the Soviets were busy fighting the Afghans and the Iraqis were busy fighting the Iranians. The Chinese were busy trying not to starve to death. We were selling weapons to Saddam Hussein and Osama bin Laden. The world was a different place, and the other big superpower was busy falling apart. The Islamist rage was focused on them, since they were there.

2. Restless28

Restless28

Another winning post.

3. berto62

berto62

You need to get out more:supergrin: Most of the Hispanics I know are very conservative family oriented and always vote republican

4. sheriff733

sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

Fixed.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

5. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Reagan was the first President I voted for and was allowed to vote for. I lived through those times, remember them well and it was not as cut- and-dried as you paint it.

It was a very uncertain time. WWIII was a real possibility. If you asked me then what my odds were of making it to 2012, I would have put it at 30%.

And Obama is projecting weakness. That strange apology at the UN about an obscure video tape will go down in infamy.

Showing weakness will get us into a war. This emboldens our enemies causing them to misjudge us. Our enemies only understand and respect strength. We need to draw a line in the sand they know not to cross.

6. berto62

berto62

7. ROGER4314

ROGER4314 Friends Call Me "Flash"

For years, I avoided politics like the plague. I finally realized that people like me who were disgusted and who didn't participate, let those clowns run this nation into the ditch.

I still hate politics and politicians but I am registered to vote against Obama and anyone who thinks like he does. I don't speak out or participate in discussions but folks like me will get to the polls and vote Obama out of office. I'm mad, totally fed up and I will vote!

Flash

8. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

We did OK in 2010; Gave Pelosi the boot. Now is our chance to fire Obama. We shall see. The Tea Party is the future of the GOP. The Tea Party is not going away.

9. Geko45

Geko45 Smartass Pilot CLM

Ah! The good ole days!

10. ArtificialGrape

ArtificialGrape CLM

After the past 4 years you would think that an unnamed "not Obama" candidate would have a decent chance of beating Obama, but I don't think Romney will pull it off.

-ArtificialGrape

11. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

All the biased polls might discourage some not to vote but it won't stop me. I think he wins in spite of the media and the Paulites.

12. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Romney is an Etch-A-Sketch. He just gets shaken and comes up with something new to say depending on the crowd. His campaign manager even admitted the strategy.

13. Diesel McBadass

Diesel McBadass Tactically Epic

Romney aint as bad as people make him out to be, wasn't my first choice but i think hes a cool enough guy, Ryan on the other hand, hes legit. wish he was running for prez.

14. Woofie

Woofie Disirregardless CLM

Stop giving the GOP a participation trophy. Trophies are for winners.

If Romney loses maybe the Republicans will get themselves a Rocky montage.

15. CLoft239

CLoft239 I Like Turtles

No, you'll just end up voting Democrat, like tons of other dead people do.

Sent from the Titanic. I named my phone "The Titanic" so when I plug it into the computer it says "The Titanic is syncing".

16. MarinePride

MarinePride

As each day passes, more and more people are losing at the game of life. Because of this, they will vote for the candidate that is perceived to give them stuff. Obama and the Dems fit the criteria for this and the Repubs. just don't.

The election will still be close, but Obama is gonna steal it. Ohio is a must win and Obama is ahead there.

17. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Yep, the Cold War was a lot of fun; playing nuclear chicken with the Russians.

The problem is we didn’t know we would win.

It looks so easy now to those who didn’t live through it.

The Soviets collapsed thanks to Reagan’s military buildup and unwavering resolve.

Reagan was the Great Communicator.

Obama will go down as the Great Divider.

Both are Teflon Presidents.

Reagan was Teflon because while the media hated him, the people loved him so nothing would stick.

Obama is Teflon because the media protects him while 50% of the people despise him.

18. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

1) That's what I'm saying the continued failure to produce a viable candidate.
    2) Wait... is Obama the Social Democrat and Romney is the PRWP, or the other way around?
    3) +1000

Denial helps.

"The polls aren't real, maaaaan! That's just the media workin' their propaganda machine! Romney's gonna win EASY!"

I think some of the posters on these recent threads are on bath salts or something... :tongueout:

+1000

Obama's got it ON AND POPPIN' in the FATA/NW PAK. There's so much I disagree with, but I love him for that.

Facts.

Well, they must be all in Florida...

19. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

[​IMG]

20. Roger1079

Roger1079

Actually, down in Miami where most of the concentration of the Latin American population is in South FL, just about everyone I have come in contact with seems to be an Obama supporter.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2012