close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

I'm all for purging the GOP of the elitists.

They completely diss the success of the Reagan years?

WTF for? You could retain power indefinitely if you had his magic, just do the right thing and they'll keep you around. You don't need to be a dem imitator trying to impress the social liberals with big government.

Make people rich by making government smaller and less financially burdensome. Lower taxes…end up getting more money ANYWAY by broadening the base and getting more people in the game since entry points are lower to starting businesses, buying houses, etc.

2. jtmac

jtmac Señor Member

I tend to agree, but this year I'm not following this advice.

I was fairly conflicted because while I cannot vote for Obama, I also could not find it within me to vote for Romney. A friend pointed out to me, though, that I live in a state that the Republicans will win free and clear. My vote won't to much to help the "Republican cause", so I can let it serve as the very important statistic that is people refusing to support the big two.

3. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad NRA Patriot Life Member

I just hope you have a place to sleep after 4 more years of this marxist!

-=BDD=-

4. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

You are right, I would love to see a Balls to the Wall full blown conservative run for Prez and actually get out there each day and articulate our beliefs and teach people what conservatism really is and means. every time it's tried it succeeds.

I believe the reason they try and purge all the great memories of Reagan is that the REAL Movers and Shakers of the Republican party never liked Reagan, he embarrassed them with their Manhattan swells and their Georgetown Cocktail Circuit.

I've heard Limbaugh tell stories about when he lived in Manhattan and would go to these Ahoy Polloi Cocktail parties with the beautiful people and repub insiders and he told of how the men would come up to him and berate him about how they had to get rid of the hicks in the party that pushed the anti-abortion stuff, the guns, and religion stuff. They said they caught too much flack from their wives about how their party made them all look like hayseed religious hicks and they couldn't stand it when their liberal friends made fun of them because they had these types of people in the party that actually had principles and moral clarity.

Heck on Friday Limbaugh told another story that happened last year, I think, but it wasn't very long ago at all. He had a dinner party and his guests were very conservative and well known with their wives in tow. He said the conversation quickly went to politics and then almost all of the guests started in on him about how "we have to get Sarah Palin out of this party, get rid of her, send her back to Alaska and keep her there. She's ignorant, can't articulate properly, is from a hayseed, second rate college and had no heritage to point to. Basically calling her everything but a white woman right to Rush's face at his dinner party. He said they told him they were sick of picking up the Times every morning and hearing about all the stupid comments she was making and ignorant policies she was advocating. They wanted her and her kind GONE from the Republican party, they made them look bad to their friends. They were sick of hearing it from their liberal pals of how stupid all the major republicans were. Limbaugh said it angered him to the point that he was actually yelling at his guests and he just got up and left, got out of the house and called his pilot and hopped on his plane and left that night without even speaking to them at his home before he left.

That's what we're up against. These major players in the RNC don't like the issues that WE care about and believe are important to the survival of our Republic. They don't like us constantly bringing up abortion. They can't stand us having an unfailing belief and reliance on GOD. They also get ticked off when we tell OUR Reps in DC that we want something done about Illegal Immigration. These people have a yard full of illegals in their city homes in Georgetown on Embassy Row, several at their country estates in Virginia that care for their horses and property and probably a couple maids in their uptown NYC apartments to take care of the cooking and cleaning so their wives won't have to concern themselves with the possibility of breaking a nail from their newly minted manicure and pedicure. And don't forget they also have to have drivers, you don't think they drive themselves do you? Then you have the kids. These women don't actually RAISE their babies, what in the world has gotten into your heads that would make you think such a thing? Those babies are arm candy when it's Christmas Card time and the rest of the year they'll have 3 or 4 nannies taking care of them and when they get older, it's off to exclusive boarding schools in Switzerland and St. Moritz. Hell I don't even know where that last place is.

Anyway, you can see all the illegals around these Movers and Shakers in the RNC. Did you think that Chief Justice Roberts was going to risk the wrath of his wife and his numerous Mexican workers in and about his houses and rule FOR Arizona in that landmark case? You seen it right up close that time.

I didn't even mention GUNS, but you know that issue is just like Abortion to these people we are talking about. They'd sink the 2nd amendment in a New York second if they had a belief that conservatives would have to vote for them regardless of what they done.

All these issues are important to us, so much so that we believe the fate of the country is at stake if they aren't dealt with the right way. The BIG WIGS couldn't care less and in fact would probably more in line with Chuck Schumer if the truth was known. They don't want to be thought of or lumped in with "those anti abortion people that carry guns and Bibles and kill decent abortion providers who also hate gay people and would gladly celebrate every one of them dying a horrible death from AIDS.

Makes me sick to think about the kind of people that run the RNC, but I believe that's the reality these days. It would take a really LONG time and some very hard work to purge the RNC of these people that undermine conservatism at every turn. It HAS to start at the GRASS ROOTS. You have to get conservative in office in the small races first, then you take on the entrenched RINO's and get rid of them for good.

Think about it, lets take Orrin Hatch. The man has been in the Senate for what...about 40 years? He's the most powerful RNC member of the critical Judiciary Committee in the Senate. Did you ever see him, one single time, stand up and fight FOR the constitution when Klinton and Soetero sent up nominees to the Federal Bench and Supreme Court like Ruth Bader Ginsburg, The WISE Latina, Elena Kagan and the like? These are the most anti-american, Constitution hating judges in the history of the USA. The Latina refused to even answer a simple question on whether a person has the right to defend himself if he is sitting in his chair and someone breaks into his house and threatens him. Wouldn't answer it. How is that even possible? The whole time there's Ole Orrin that sat there grinning from ear to ear like a Cheshire Cat saying "who me..do something?" Here's my vote Wise Latina and Kagan, enjoy your DECADES on the Supreme Court where you can destroy as much as you can of the Traditions and beliefs that the people of this country have held sacred for 200 years and died by the hundreds of thousands insuring that their kids would get to live in Freedom FROM an Overreaching Federal Government. When it's time for re-election and he's facing the toughest challenge he has ever faced, you see ALL of the Republican Intelligentsia coming to his defense and telling anyone that would listen that the Constitution has had no better friend than Orrin Hatch and he has fought battles with Liberals over court nominees for decades. Hell I'd like to see one that he's fought. He's never fought hard enough to get a liberal voted down or his nomination taken back by the Prez cause there was too much radicalization in their past.

You wanna know how to shape the court...go back and watch what the democRATs with some of their willing allies in the Republican Party did to one of the most talented judicial scholars and jurists this country has ever seen, Robert Bork. The Dems can pull that technique off time after time, but the Repubs led by Hatch can't get the Dems to take back the nomination for a Federal Dog Catcher that is too radical.

The entire party needs rooting out, the sooner the better.

I still pray that Romeny can pull it off and that all these goofy polls are wrong.

SORRY for my GOING ON and ON and ON and ON.

Nalajr

5. onebigelf

onebigelf

I think the polls are full of crap. I believe they are being run like they are so that when the vote fraud and rigged poll results give the election to Obama, the media can say, "Yep, that's right in line with what the polls said, nothing to see here, move along."

I don't think Romney has a prayer, because no matter how the vote goes, the counting will show Obama. I think there will be a "surprise" sweep of house and senate seats as well, resulting in Democrats resuming their complete control of both houses of congress.

I think we're done.

John

6. NIB

NIB

Of course Romney will lose, look at the state of the Republican party and it's constituents.

We have Republicans who won't vote because they don't think the candidate is worthy of their votes.

The only issues that we seem to care for are Gays, Abortions, and God.

In the 2008 election, the younger Republicans working for the campaign suggested to McCain that they utilize social media on internet. McCain the dinosaur refused. All the while Obammer used it to the fullest extent.

In the end, Democrats will vote Democrat regardless of what they think of their candidate. Just look at all the anti-abortion Catholics and Christians that continue to vote Democrat. Look at Senators Feinstein and Boxer, no one knows what they do or have done for the state of California but people will vote for them as long as they are democrats.

7. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

...and I think they could gain a lot of viability by embracing American values and ending the Hate.

Hell... if they can't update the platform to reflect modern civilization, at least don't talk about it, or make the line, "pro status quo, no changes, no discussion."

The GOP has been in ruin for years. They must either push some folks out to make the third party, or risk becoming the third party.

8. frank4570

frank4570

I think their plan is to pick up the hispanic vote trough amnesties, and just stay the course.

9. Paul7

Paul7

Traditionally, the undecideds vote against the incumbent.

10. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

I don't believe there is a Hispanic vote for them.

Every time I question it someone says, "OMG... Miami!... blah blah... Cuba!"

That might be one guy and his familia, but seriously, I just don't see it...

11. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

Notice Liberals are always worrying about the GOP being in ruins.

We will be OK. Thanks for the concern.

If we lose what should be a blowout (well if not for media bias) maybe it is time for a new party.

How about The Social Democrats VS. The People’s Revolutionary Worker’s Party

We need a real choice.

12. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

With the exception of a really dishonest press backing him, I don't see HOW Obama can get re-elected.

A majority of the country has to walk into the polling booths and say, yeah, I want more of THIS!

Everything has gotten worse. Not a damn thing has gotten better. Nothing.

Gas is worse.

Unemployment is worse.

The economy in general is worse.

The state of the world and how we're viewed and treated is worse.

The stock market is up on heavily inflated dollars.

Our currency is becoming worthless (helping to keep gas high since they want more of it to make up for its devaluation.

Food prices are waaay up.

Our military is being gutted.

There is nothing on the event horizon save Zero getting un-elected that will fix things. And the taxamageddon coming Jan first along with obamacare is just gonna push us over the cliff.

13. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

The GOP has been in ruins for...YEARS. :rofl: :rofl:

14. devildog2067

devildog2067

I'm no Obama fan, but I can think of one thing immediately: US military combat deaths. They're at the lowest point in many, many years.

15. Flying-Dutchman

Flying-Dutchman

By projecting weakness, Obama is setting us up for many, many military deaths.

We had a peaceful period under Reagan because of his shoot-first-ask-questions-later cowboy image in the movies.

The world was terrified Reagan would start WWIII so our enemies behaved.

And as far as Reagan’s likeability versus Romney’s, Reagan was hated by the MSM.

They like him now that he is dead.

16. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Funny how that works. The tard in the white house doesn't get it.

17. fjrdc

fjrdc

VOTE YOU MORONS!!!!!!! AND talk to everyone you Know and motivate them!!!:wedgie:

18. Restless28

Restless28

Facts are not allowed in this thread. Only talking points are acceptable.

BTW, that's one of the best accomplishments of this administration.

19. Restless28

Restless28

Morons?

20. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

If I were a gambling man, I'd bet my last dollar on "four more years."