close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. The Machinist

The Machinist Please! Please! No more!

Romney is a liberal tool, and even the most indoctrinated GOP loyalists know it. He has no chance of unseating the current liberal in office, because the only thing Romney offers is a watered down version of what the Kenyan squatter already does. Most Americans enjoy the fruits of other peoples' labor, and will vote for the guy who can most effectively use the government's monopoly on violent force to extract money from the producer class. That man is Obama.

2. rick458

rick458 USS Texas BB-35

Remember Conservative Voters are "Conservative" quietly going about their business.
    very few will beat shouting from the rooftops, but they WILL vote.
    And I believe the White guilt issue that got O many votes last time will not be a factor.
    Trust in the hard working people to vote, and the lazy people to keep being lazy.

3. simotek

simotek

If he gets the turnout I think he can win. He really doesn't seem to excite the base that much, but if enough people are frustrated with Obama they may turn out in force. He definitely needs it in the swing states.

I can tell you VA is going to be very close.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

4. pirateguy191

pirateguy191

Romney 53% DingleBarry 46%
    Ron Paul/Gary Johnson = irrelevant

5. elsolo

elsolo

Does anybody know any Obama voters that are not voting for him this time? It seems like all the ones I know are just as excited this time around.

Does anybody know any conservative voters that are fed up and might not vote for the "R" in November? I sure do.

6. HexHead

HexHead

I fear Romney is bringing a knife to a gunfight. I just don't think he's the kind of person who's willing to roll around in the mud with 0bama. It's just not who he is.

7. BamaBud

BamaBud NRA Life Member

How many of you have heard of the "Shy Tory" phenomena?

God, I pray that it happens here in November!!

8. Restless28

Restless28

There it is. He's not a tough guy.

Romney will narrowly lose.

9. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad

Let's hope it's like the first Reagan election where nobody gave him chance. Of course, I also believe in Santa Claus, the Easter Bunny, and the proper administration of all the entitlements. On second thought, I wonder what the weather in South America is like in November. Is this country becoming a contestant in the worldly "I bet I can ruin my country faster than you can!" I personally think 4 years with no government would be an improvement. Good Luck!

-=BDD=-

10. frank4570

frank4570

I actually do know a few people who thought Obama was going to straighten out the economy, and are now pissed. They might jump ship.

11. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

I think Romney has a decent chance at winning. Not a sure thing by any means, but he's running against Obama, the democrat party Lie Machine and aided by fawning press who's intellectual dishonesty and lack of objectivity is reaching historic lows.

The debates will tell the tale. Most polls are wrong. Very few are trustworthy, I go with Rasmussen mostly.

12. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

I'm seeing just the opposite.

Many who voted for O last time are disappointed and disillusioned. Won't vote for him again.

By contrast, I can't think of anyone who voted for McCain last time and chomping at the bit to vote for zero.

13. mabgrac

mabgrac

My wife. She voted for Obama last time(we weren't together yet). So far she says she is sitting this election out. She won't vote Rep. because her parents are diehard Blue Dog democrats, but she knows how much income I have lost over the last 4 years and that many of Obama's policies have been a big reason why.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  14. mike g35

mike g35

A complete overhaul of the entire system actually but good point and good post. I believe we will have to shatter as a nation before things get better. We must fall so we can rise.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

15. Big Dog Dad

Big Dog Dad

There are a lot of people who say they aren't voting for zero, but they also don't like Romney and won't vote for him either. Let me get this straight. If zero got ten votes and Ricky, Lucy, Fred, and Ethyl each got 5 votes a piece, take a guess who won. Splitting the conservative vote amongst ten different candidates gives zero 4 more years and our lives another 4 years of this nightmare. It's not that difficult of a concept or maybe I give the American population too much credit for intelligence.

-=BDD=-

16. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

I'll still sleep well at night after my vote for Gary Johnson.

Not my fault the GOP sucks ass. Try again in 2016.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2012
  17. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

This.

I'm very much looking forward to the debates. :cool:

18. filthy infidel

filthy infidel 100% Infidel

This is the third thing I cling to, and after I get home from work I go to the local GOP campaign office and donate two more hours of my day. Sounds like dire straits but I do believe that the nation as we know it hangs in the balance of what we find November 7.

19. KalashniKEV

KalashniKEV

This too.

The GOP has a choice to make- purge the social conservatives, neo-cons, and new world orderists and make them the third party... then update their platform to reflect American values.

OR

Continue on failing to grow leaders, failing to inspire the constituency, finding some sad sack to stand in for their candidate and forcing him to revise his entire political life to fit their jacked up mold... and watch people stay home, vote third party, or hope they will vote against their values for the lesser of two evils.

20. mabgrac

mabgrac

You 3rd party guys really should consider focusing your efforts on local politics first and foremost. That way you have a chance of winning and actually getting some of your ideas enacted. Once you have some power on the local level then start on getting some statewide and perhaps one day nationally. I have to admit I am more Libertarian than Republican, but I must be more Pragmatist than Libertarian, because I feel like voting 3rd party in a Presidential election is just a silly protest that accomplishes nothing.