close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. tantrix

tantrix J'aimeLouisiane

Apparently the GOP can't even get their own guy to win. :rofl:

2. Big_Grumpy

Big_Grumpy Go Cheese!

Take a serious step back and look at yourselves.

How can either of you "two party" supporters proudly vote for your candidates?

Romney/Ryan - Supporting espionage on Americans, GUN BANS, free market manipulation, bailouts, medical care, and wars. Have you seen the flip flop videos???? Unbelievable.

Obama/Biden - Well... ditto.

If some joker came in GNG acting like either of these 2 clowns trying to explain themselves, he'd be laughed and ridiculed right the freak out of here. It's really sad what the voting standard has become.

When will it EVER be a time to get behind someone with a degree of integrity? The answer is/was now. But yet it's another dog and pony show.

A late word from Paul. It's from CNN and the chick sounds like Kool Aid drinker, but I think it's worth a listen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wimhGf7ZI4"]CNN Still Begging Ron Paul to Endorse Romney Last Minute on Election Day! - YouTube[/ame]

I have electoral as 303 Obama, 206 Romney as of now. The popular vote is 58,156,996 vs. 56,130,459 for the "two" candidates. Waiting on Florida but she's leaning blue.

Enjoy more of the same.
    Ah well, here we go again. Bomb bomb bomb, bomb bomb Iran...

ETA: RECOUNT RECOUNT!! (and update numbers)

Last edited: Nov 7, 2012

3. FFR Spyder GT

FFR Spyder GT Ex-Gunslinger

[​IMG]

4. HollowHead

HollowHead Firm member

They need to run someone who is more conservative and less republican. HH

5. stooxie

stooxie NRA Life Member

Help me understand this. Should the Republicans find someone who will step in the social dog sheet of gays and abortion EVEN more? Should the Republicans find someone who will be EVEN more hypocritical, calling for smaller government and less regulation while trying to pass laws (on the above) that have zero to do with running the country?

The Dems seem (operative word there) to be smart enough to avoid the gun issues, at least publicly. I know they are working behind the scenes. Will the Republicans learn to let go some of the issues that have lost them the race now twice? Dunno.

Again, help me out here. I TOTALLY get that Romney was not ideal, but the way I see it, he lost because of the typical Republican right wing religious pandering, not because he was too moderate.

The door was opened during the primaries, with that whole circus about who was more hardcore. Who would follow the bible most closely. Biggest gift that could possibly have been handed the Democrats and they didn't waste an ounce of it.

I guess we'll have to hope for Chris Christie in 2016, or is he not hard core enough? Not worrying about what everyone does in their private lives enough?

-Stooxie

6. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

Let's not forget he was also the man who invented obamacare and had a history of signing AWB. Not to mention dozens of other non-fiscal conservative elements to his voting history.

Then on top of that they made the Massachusetts moderate pander to the American Taliban.

They need a guy who is a true fiscal conservative with principle. Socially he should be for small government.