close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. frank4570

frank4570

I doubt DU even knows GT exists. Or were you just talking in general terms?

2. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Yep. You got to love them trolls. Them guys that come in here and call themselves 'representing' and going all strong for their candidate; ignoring the obvious truths and the facts; belittling the dissenting minority opinion. Everybody knows only republicans love guns and shooting. Hopefully, they will be gone after the election. I know I'll be here.
    :devildance:

3. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Trew2Life

No lurking what so ever. Just joined up and started telling us how we had Obama all wrong. We know what that means.

4. SpoiledBySig

SpoiledBySig Millennium Member

My sentiments exactly!

5. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Tell me what does that mean? Tell me how everyone in the forum is supposed to have the same opinion and behave and function like a Borg cube.

6. series1811

It means you didn't hear about Glocktalk, think it would be interesting because you own and like to shoot Glocks, then after a few months of reading and posting about shooting and owning Glocks, found the political issues forum, and read for a while, and then started posting, like the rest of us did.

We know what that means.

7. Hef

Hef Stop Obammunism

So it's just a coincidence that you joined in the 2 months prior to an election and you're a cheerleader for Obama? If it walks like a troll, and talks like a troll, we can be confident that it isn't a duck.

8. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

If that's all you ever posted about, no one would ever have noticed you. You'd just be a face in the crowd.

Nice try. You've been had. You are so thoroughly discredited its a wonder you even bother. Your agenda is clear.

You're a troll.

You're shilling for your candidate.

Some of your arguments, or what passes for them are word for word talking points. Whether DU, or Daily Kos or just an admirer thereof, the light of day shines on cockroaches like you. Now scram before the flying sneaker of death catches you before making it back under the stove.

9. Jay9928

Jay9928 I laugh at liberals.

Somebody buy him a beer. Hell, whenever you are in Phoenix, drinks are on me :supergrin:

10. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Not that I have to prove anything to anyone ... but it does have a sense of self-satisfaction to silence ones critics. Unless of course you're going to say that I only purchased the gun as a back story.

I especially love the ones so dense they don't understand sarcasm.

I purchased a Glock. While looking around for Glock prices, reviews and accessories I found links to GlockTalk (kudos to GT marketing). Much to my surprise I found political and religious issues here too. So don't hate the player. Hate the game.

All this talk of 'trolls' by others is simply self-projection bias.

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. douggmc

douggmc

Tagged

12. Providence

Providence

FWIW: http://www.politico.com/blogs/burns-haberman/2012/11/former-hillary-aide-backs-romney-148251.html

Quote: "For most of my life, I've been an active Democrat. I am proud to have worked for President Bill Clinton and then-Senator Hillary Clinton, and, during that time, I saw firsthand what can be accomplished by strong, bipartisan leadership. I know what it means to work across the aisle on issues that are important to the American people. And that's why I am supporting Mitt Romney. Governor Romney has a plan to restore the prosperity this country deserves and expects. He will work with people of good will no matter what their party, and he will pursue the policies that are in the best interest of our country, no matter who proposes them. That's what President Obama promised to do four years ago. But like so many of his promises, bipartisan cooperation is just another one he has broken. We can't have four more years of failed policies and two parties that can't work together. We need the change Mitt Romney is offering."

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  13. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

Remember ... it was the republicans who started the 'make Obama a one term president' stragedy and the rest of the right lined right up behind it. The democrats could/would employ the same tactic or worst, push gun control riders onto republican sponsored bills.

SHTF scenario is the republicans win control of the senate and Obama gets re-elected.

14. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

Oh yes they do. Go look, they have made references to GT.

15. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

Troll.:wavey:

16. frank4570

frank4570

Extremely few and short lived references. I was surprised to find anything, but I can't see where even two people exchanged comments about this site.
    If you search freerepublic you will find probably tens of thousands of references on DU compared to our 4.

17. Jade Falcon

Jade Falcon WTF EREN?!

The people that believe Romney will win, are the same people who believe rainbow-colored cars making left-hand-turns is entertaining.

Last edited: Nov 3, 2012
  18. Nalapombu

Nalapombu Millennium Member

OOH good one Jade....

How long did you contemplate on that before posting? I'm betting somewhere north of 90 minutes or so.

You and Drew could use a 40 ounce can of frothy SOLOMON JUICE before you log on.

Nalajr

Last edited: Nov 4, 2012
  19. Providence

Providence

I plan to wear my Dale Jr. T-shirt when I got vote for Romney! Wait... I don't own a Dale Jr. T-shirt... And I've already early voted. Maybe I'll watch the race today, just to celebrate the approaching Romney win!

20. series1811

Well, this makes you even harder to understand, and for your views to make sense.

I can understand a person who doesn't care about guns pushing a Democratic agenda. I just don't get a gun owner doing it.

The Demos know it is a losing issue for them right now. If Obama gets in again, as a lame duck, Putin won't be the only one waiting for his flexibility to kick in.