close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Won't matter... the elections in 2016 won't happen. And this nation won't exist as we know it.

2. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

The problem with the polls is they rank up Democrat vs Republican by the the amount that voted in the last presidential election, so these polls are going to be skewed high for the Democrats anyway.

In 2008, you had a lot of people hating Bush, the first Black Presidential candidate with the Democrats, and a real lackluster Republican candidate in McCain.

No one in the polling community has taken into account the 2010 election and the surge of Republican voters.

I think Obama slim lead is washed away if you take into account those two factors.

I also think Obama has lost a lot of his original 2008 voters, especially in the Hispanic, Jewish, and the young to middle age White community.

At the end of the day the electorial college wins the election. Here is Obama vs McCain in 2008. I can tell you now, Obama is going to loss some big states vs Romney. Romney will pull some of New England away from Obama. Also look what happened to with the Scott Walker election in Wisconsin. If Obama losses his grasp on Florida, PA, NJ or Ohio, he will lose the White House.

[​IMG]

3. Nutt51

Nutt51

Some people never cease to amaze me. For one thing I do not believe any poll, you can fabricate numbers to say anything you want them too. I trust the media even less, I would not believe them if they said the sun would rise tomorrow.
    Romney was not my first choice as a nominee, but he is the one running against the sitting Prez., and yes I think he can win.
    I vote for the candidate who can help save my country, the
    sitting Prez. is not that person.
    The media and others have folks chasing their tails, who's for the rich, who's the best dad, who gives the most to charity, blah! blah! blah!. I don't give a rat's behind, I care who can restore and save America, and that's not the sitting Prez.. He's had his chance and he royally messed it up. It's not Bush's fault and you can't have another try or do over.

You have four choices, vote for the sitting Prez. and get more of the same, vote for a third party like Rosanne Barr, don't vote at all, or vote Republican and hope for some real change.
    One major thing that has made me think that Romney will win is, if O looses, all the sewer trash that's in his administration get's washed away with him and some competent people get
    appointed in a new administration, and we can start the
    healing process to make the U.S. strong again.

I am not a registered Republican. In the past I have voted Democrat, Independent, and Republican.
    I'm not so much voting for Romney, but trying to vote out
    the bunch of misfit's who have screwed up my country so bad. I hope there are a lot Americans who feel the same way that I do.
    A thousand mile walk starts with the first step, and a million
    vote margin starts with just one vote.

4. Dragoon189

Dragoon189

I think he will sadly win for the exact opposite reason.

5. frank4570

frank4570

"Obama's trying to do what is best for everybody but the bitter republicans are blocking him at every turn because defeating obama is more important to them than what is good for our country."

For everybody who is saying they can't understand how anybody would vote for him under the current circumstances, that's how, with that statement right there. Is it true? It doesn't matter.

6. doodi1

doodi1

Now that is just a bunch of Bravo Sierra.:moo:

7. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

The text does not appear, but the intent does. It's clearly expressed in the 1st Amendment, "Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof".

And the SCOTUS seem to agree in Thomas Jefferson's principle of Separation of Church & State.
    see: McCollum v Board of Ed.
    see: Stone v Graham

8. RimfireMan

RimfireMan

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-A09a_gHJc"]Mitch McConnell: Top Priority, Make Obama a One Term President - YouTube[/ame]
    Here is Mitch McConnell stating the top priority. Shouldn't the top priority be fixing the economy, creating jobs, etc.?

9. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

How could they block anything the first two years when the Dems had both houses?:upeyes:

10. RimfireMan

RimfireMan

By using a record number of filibusters to drag everything out. Yep, that's the GOP working for themselves instead of working to get something done.

11. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Fixing the economy is the top priority, and the best starting place to accomplish that is to remove Obama from office.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

12. RimfireMan

RimfireMan

Actually they should be working on getting business done rather than being jerks and refusing to do anything. That is what they were elected for.
    :whistling:

13. Goaltender66

Goaltender66 NRA GoldenEagle

Actually, in 2010 they were elected precisely to stop Obama from enacting his anti-growth wish list...among which was Obamacare.

After all, that's what the overriding theme of the midterms was. Heck, Scott Brown owes his seat to this very sentiment.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

14. oldman11

oldman11

He'd better win. If he doesn't we are in for 4 years of hell.

15. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

Liberals can't take responsibility for anything. What a bunch of BS.

16. Trew2Life

Trew2Life #intheflesh

:agree:

:agree:

17. RimfireMan

RimfireMan

The liberals have done plenty wrong. No one here thinks the Republicans can do any wrong. :whistling:

18. Magnus2131

Magnus2131 Glock Gimp

No one here? I could copy and paste one after another but then you would make up another excuse. If that's the case you guys might as well give up and go back to the DU.

19. RimfireMan

RimfireMan

So, what do you think the Republicans have done wrong?

Just because I'm really dissatisfied with the "Grand" Old Party, what makes you think I came from DU?

20. cangler

cangler Republican!!

I really do believe Mitt has it, not even worried.