close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

How Many of You REALLY Think Romney Will Win??

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by Nalapombu, Sep 28, 2012.

1. JW1178

JW1178

The people don't want jobs, they want handouts. They have this idea that the rich have so much money they can pay for all their needs and then some, and still be rich, and no matter how high the taxes are, those rich will continue to make money. They want to government to pay for all their needs, so their money is just spending money so they can get what they want.

2. Peace Warrior

Peace Warrior Am Yisrael Chai CLM

^ ^ ^ By far and by large the best ever defining of "mitten's campaign" as well as his hopes of going anywhere with it.

3. Mr King

Mr King XD40 Service

36 days till 1980 repeats itself

4. Restless28

Restless28

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

5. Bilbo Bagins

Bilbo Bagins Slacked jawed

+1

I have seen some big numbers of people showing up at Romney Rallies in PA, and I'm not talking in the rural areas, I'm talking the Philly suburbs, massive crowds, one was pack to capacity, with twice as many people waiting outside.

If he wins the Philly suburbs and he will win PA.

Seriously I still can't figure out why anyone with half a brain will vote for Obama. Unemployment is still high, Gas prices and food prices are high, and the middle east is going to hell in a handbasket. Same thing was going on in the 1979/1980 under Carter.

I don't think it will be a Reagan Landslide, but I'm becoming more confident that Romney will win, and the media is pulling out all the guns, trying to convince the public that Romney does not have a chance.

6. hamster

hamster NRA Life Member

Sarah Palin was a weak attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator. Nothing but populist BS.

At least this time they went with a running mate who can intelligently answer questions.

7. doodi1

doodi1

I believe Romney will win if we all don't believe the crap they are telling us about the Polls and get depressed and don't vote. These polls are purposely skewed to the left to depress the Romney vote. The race is a statistical tie and maybe a slight Romney lead.

So i say Romney will win if we all get out and vote. I say, "VOTE, VOTE EARLY AND VOTE OFTEN"

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  8. mhambi

mhambi κολασμένος

My highly scientific algorithm I'm using to predict the election:

Average Price of Gas in the week leading up to the election

$3.64 or less and Obama wins
    $3.69 or more and Romney wins.

9. RimfireMan

RimfireMan

So, you are in favor of voter fraud? :tongueout:

10. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

It's not stupid if you're living off the government and the work of other people, and you know Obama is the way to keep that ride going.

11. Psychman

Psychman NRA Life Member

Those of you who have stated that the media wants us to think Obama is a sure thing so we don't go out and vote for Romney are dead right!! Get out there and vote people. My wife and I already voted absentee.

12. mingaa

mingaa

Looks like Obama to me at this point. His lead (at this point) is larger than any previous winning candidate. If he killed a kitten during the first debate things would tighten up a bit.

13. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Myth. There were quite a few DU hacks such as yourself turning over rocks just looking to find something slacious and when you didnt find it, you invented it.

Its far from "well-settled" and still has the tag "theory", meaning its unproven.

No such thing exists. "Separation of Church and State" appears no where in the COTUS. Go back to civics class.

14. ca survivor

ca survivor

remember, those stupid people from 4 years ago are going to vote again.

15. RockyMtnJack

RockyMtnJack

It will be close but Romney has a better chance than the polls would indicate. I base this on the fact that Obama won by 53 to 47 percent in 2008. I don't believe that anyone who didn't vote for Obama in 2008 will vote for him in 2012. On the other hand, there are many disappointed people who may not vote for him this time and I don't think he'll have the same level of turn-out from young voters and some minorities that he had in 2008. So, the margin will be much closer this time. Most of the current polls are based on the 2008 turn-out numbers which favored Democrats. Democrats are over-sampled in these polls, skewing the numbers. Of course, the liberal left-leaning media is only too happy to report this as an Obama lead. Speaking of the media, I also predict that regardless of the result of the debates, the media will portray Obama as the debate winner.

16. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Not and never has been, damn near even.

Any previous? hyperbole much?

17. RDW

RDW BTDT

wrong!​

Last edited: Oct 1, 2012
  18. gigab1te

gigab1te

I hate to say it, but I don't think Romney will win. I hope I'm wrong...

19. mingaa

mingaa

Last 3 is more accurate - my bad. This was national news on the 20th - has much changed since then?

"Obama still winning … by a lot: President Obama now holds a bigger lead at this point in the campaign than any presidential candidate since Bill Clinton, according to a new Pew poll, which shows him up 8 points over Mitt Romney. The poll also finds Obama beating Romney on a host of dimensions — he’s more likable, viewed more favorably, seen as more credible and empathetic, and his supporters are more excited about voting..."

20. Glock20 10mm

Glock20 10mm Use Linux!

Short memory?